What Is The Best Way To Meet A Good Filipina?

Guardian
Posted
Posted (edited)

Seems everyone has a different opinion on this and I would think an introduction might be the best way, so anyone wish to reveal their secrets?Oh, I guess I should have added that I would like tips from either married people or people in long term relationships that intend to stay that way and that is the reason I put good girl because anyone can meet and pay for a bar girl or even buy some women with their big rolls of cash or perceived wealth but I am a one woman man not a playboy.

Edited by Kuya Lee
add to topic title

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
Seems everyone has a different opinion on this and I would think an introduction might be the best way, so anyone wish to reveal their secrets?Oh, I guess I should have added that I would like tips from either married people or people in long term relationships that intend to stay that way and that is the reason I put good girl because anyone can meet and pay for a bar girl or even buy some women with their big rolls of cash or perceived wealth but I am a one woman man not a playboy.
That is the million dollar question and you added the correct part to your question. :cheersty: I always wondered how those men who float from one woman to another and have never been successful in even one relationship have the nerve to advise others what they should do. Introduction is a good way and so is the Internet or meeting in person at a party or a get together but in my opinion good women are not easy pick ups.

Mik
Posted
Posted (edited)
What Is The Best Way To Meet A Good Filipina?
One way to meet a Filipina that is compatible is to go out and do the things you like and look for someone who enjoys the same activities.edit: The above applies to those already in the Philippines.. Edited by M.Morey

til
Posted
Posted

If you are restricted to online dating I'd give the following tips from my own (so far) successful experience:Be honest and be yourself.Don't get carried away by your feelings. If you get too emotional too fast, you will be an easy prey for scammers of all sorts.Do chat too several Filipinas. You will get more used to the cultural differences and thus be more immune to their sweetness.Be careful with money. Some people say never send money, but when you get more involved and especially after a first meeting the chances are you will be sending money. Try sending for specific needs and ask her what it cost afterwards, check the (Filipino!) prices she gives you to see if she's honest with your money.If your planning to take her to your home country, see how she reacts when you say you want to go to the phils instead. A green card scammer could lose interest quite fast, even though she will probably not admit it. And here is the right time to remind you: judge her by her actions, not her words. She will always talk sweet, but does she still have as much time for you as she used to?Test for the money thing also if your sending already: stop the money and say you need to save (for the next visit or whatever) and see how she reacts.Do understand that a succesful relationship requires you to bring something into it as well. If you're beeing an *sshole there is no way you will be happy with a Filipina (or any woman) in the long run. My impression of men claiming to being scammed by bad Filipinas (especially after marriage scam) is that a lot of them are really unable to lead a happy and successful relationship due to their own shortcomings. Filipinas might generally be more tolerant and loving than other woman, but they have their limits as well. A successful relationship is always a give and take. And you shouldn't be giving only money, she will want love and affection.

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
Guardian, first I am sorry but I edited your post and merged two of your posts into one.Next, that is a question that has been beat to death on most forums and I believe on this forum as well. I did not jump right in because you and I have already discussed this on the telephone but for those who were not privy to our phone conversation, here is my opinion.We are all individuals, as are Filipinas and we all have different wants and needs. While one man will seek out a virgin another may seek out a woman who he can try before he marries and yet another may only wish to live with a lady and so on and so on. As for Filipinas, there are many reasons they seek out foreigners, stability, perceived wealth, love and so on and so on, so no two men or women would be exactly alike and I think it would take a psychology major to understand all the things behind the reasons and even then I do not think that anyone has found out what makes each and every one of us tick.No matter how many people you ask that question to, you will get different answers because each of us can often be set in our ways and some people think they know it all and have all the answers, while I think we learn from the cradle to the grave and think those who think they know it all will have a rude awakening when they wake up one day to find out that they didn't, but maybe it will be me who wakes up one day and finds out that I did have all the answers and just did not fit all the pieces to the puzzle together until it was too late. I think not. Anyway none of this really matters and what is important is that you try to meet as many ladies as you can either via the Internet, introductions, by just hanging with others who are in the same type of relationship that you hope to be in, or walking around the streets of the Philippines and I am sure there are many other ways too. I am a firm believer in, if it is meant to be then it will happen and all we can do is seek and hope to find the right lady for us. Of course others answers are welcome too but please try to be open minded with your replies and realize that none of us are Gods and have all the answers even though some people may think they are. Til, great answer IMHO. :cheersty: Edited by Mr. Lee
because I am the king of edits :)

• 2 weeks later...
tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

One important question that is being overlooked is how do you find a good Foreigner for a woman who is looking for one?? :541:I know lots of women who are not only reliable, attractive, smart and honest but are really struggling to meet decent guys. I introduced a few guys I know in the UK to them online but all lack the ability to get on a plane. All mouth and no action as the saying goes.. 101 excuses but the major thing is if your an expat is waying things up from both ends if you get stuck in the middle as no doubt the divorce that happens a year or two on will always be your fault :lol: which is why I just introduce people to each other as different friends from different countries and leave them to it. So far has 100% fail rate and it hasnt been because of the women.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
One important question that is being overlooked is how do you find a good Foreigner for a woman who is looking for one?? :541:I know lots of women who are not only reliable, attractive, smart and honest but are really struggling to meet decent guys. I introduced a few guys I know in the UK to them online but all lack the ability to get on a plane. All mouth and no action as the saying goes.. 101 excuses but the major thing is if your an expat is waying things up from both ends if you get stuck in the middle as no doubt the divorce that happens a year or two on will always be your fault :lol: which is why I just introduce people to each other as different friends from different countries and leave them to it. So far has 100% fail rate and it hasnt been because of the women.
You are 100% correct but I have had the good fortune to have introduced some who actually got on a plane and met the lady and then married her but two that I can think of turned out OK and two turned out where the guys were very bad. I think I posted something about this in another thread and it is often the foreigner who does not go to meet the lady or who lets the lady down and even those who do meet her and marry her can turn out to be real AH's...... One thing I found out quickly is that we really do not know people that we think we know and even if we knew them for a long time and that is why I would rarely introduce one of my relatives to even someone that I know........ I now have a 21 year old niece who is very sweet and is on Filipina Heart and looking for a foreigner and asked me for help, and I really only knew of a couple of men that I thought were good and lived in Cebu and gave them her contact info and told them all to talk and see on their own. Neither worked out and that is good because they found out on their own and I was not really in the middle.... It is always a very hard decision to introduce someone, but it is even harder on me to know that she could meet someone from another country who may turn her into a prostitute or slave or worse and I would then not be able to help her in any way........ I guess it is all a balancing act, but IMO it is far better to introduce someone to someone you think you know and have it not work out then for them to find a stranger that you know nothing about and who could be a homicidal maniac or total pervert.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Your right there.. one thing I also encourage is people who are going abroad to connect up with OFW/Expat networks so they have people that can talk to or go to if they need help. Doesnt have to be as severe as something going drastically wrong but it always helps if they have a community to connect to and when feeling a bit seperated and away from home a group of friends with the same problems. But then again its a bit like why we are all here on the forum :wt-hell:

• 1 month later...
Genius
Posted
Posted

What is the Best Way to make a good milkshake ?

• 1 year later...
Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
What is the Best Way to make a good milkshake ?
put a cow in a high probability earthquake area