What Is The Best Way To Meet A Good Filipina?

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
I now have a 21 year old niece who is very sweet and is on Filipina Heart and looking for a foreigner and asked me for help,
so should I join Filipina Heart? I'm looking for a serious long term...Thanks

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
What is the Best Way to make a good milkshake ?
put a cow in a high probability earthquake area
th_thholysheep.gif Depends on what flavor you want!SugarwareZ-037.gifmocking.gifI would suggest, if one does not have an adequate source of income to live in Philippines, one should wait when one does before even thinking about dating on-line or with boots on the ground women hunting! Once you're settled in the Philippines and know what your spending budget is, than maybe you can start looking for your soul mate in life and not before that, because lack of funds just doesn't work in the dating game!

Gary
Posted
Posted

All I ever attract are the liers, cheater and Golddiggers, i must be a magnet to them, lol :whistling:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
What is the Best Way to make a good milkshake ?
put a cow in a high probability earthquake area
th_thholysheep.gif Depends on what flavor you want!SugarwareZ-037.gifmocking.gifI would suggest, if one does not have an adequate source of income to live in Philippines, one should wait when one does before even thinking about dating on-line or with boots on the ground women hunting! Once you're settled in the Philippines and know what your spending budget is, than maybe you can start looking for your soul mate in life and not before that, because lack of funds just doesn't work in the dating game!
I agree with Art meeting face to face in Philippines is the best way to know her. In that way you can spend time with her family doing so will show you all the family dynamics good and bad keeping in mind when you marry a Filipina you marry her family too.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I now have a 21 year old niece who is very sweet and is on Filipina Heart and looking for a foreigner and asked me for help,
I would say that you have everything to gain, and nothing to lose except for a few dollars. The old saying applies, if you never get up to bat, then you never know if you can hit the ball. I know of some great ladies on there, so they can be found. I also know of quite a few guys who met their wives that way, and I met my wife via her writing me a letter before the internet, so had I listed to all the nay sayers, then I would have missed out on a great wife.IMHO if a man is not good at reading between the lines, then they will have the same odds in person as online, the difference online is that you get to prescreen a lot of ladies before wasting your time and money dating them. No way is the right way, yet I learned an awful lot about people from the letters and chats I have had with them.If any ask for money or even hint at it before you really know each other, then IMHO you should dump them, but also know that in a poor world, real emergencies do come about, yet my wifes father was ill and she still refused my money, so to me she was a keeper. Good luck whichever path you walk down, but IMHO why not try them all.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Welcome aboard Wallaby,I believe you've come to the right place to start your romantic adventure. If I had to start all over again, I would definitely pursue what Kuya Lee has to offered. It may be your golden opportunity of a lifetime! Additionally, this link was taken from another thread started by Mavrick: http://www.philippin...indpost&p=39771Good luck young man -- JakePS -- perhaps someone else could explain what butterfly means....he, he.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Welcome aboard Wallaby,I believe you've come to the right place to start your romantic adventure. If I had to start all over again, I would definitely pursue what Kuya Lee has offered. It may be your golden opportunity of a lifetime! Additionally, this link was taken from another thread started by Mavrick: http://www.philippin...indpost&p=39771Good luck young man -- JakePS -- perhaps someone else could explain what butterfly means....he, he.
As I've mentioned repeatedly, would a young man who can't financially afford to support himself, be thinking about dating, let alone getting married anytime soon without a stable financial background? It's a slow progression in getting there and it would be unfair to a decent young Filipina if their suiters or courters don't have a leg to stand on financially! Yeah, it's all about being honest, responsible and being financially stable in order to make a good husband, which a good decent and honest Filipina deserves! Edited by Art2ro

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Welcome aboard Wallaby,I believe you've come to the right place to start your romantic adventure. If I had to start all over again, I would definitely pursue what Kuya Lee has offered. It may be your golden opportunity of a lifetime! Additionally, this link was taken from another thread started by Mavrick: http://www.philippin...indpost&p=39771Good luck young man -- JakePS -- perhaps someone else could explain what butterfly means....he, he.
As I've mentioned repeatedly, would a young man who can't financially afford to support himself, be thinking about dating, let alone getting married anytime soon without a stable financial background? It's a slow progression in getting there and it would be unfair to a decent young Filipina if their suiters or courters don't have a leg to stand on financially! Yeah, it's all about being honest, responsible and being financially stable in order to make a good husband, which a good decent and honest Filipina deserves!
So are you saying that the majority of Filipinos should never marry or seek a partner? Why is money so important as long as one can survive OK .Maybe the Filipina should contribute to the relationship or is that just the males role or is it just for foreigner/ Filipina relationships.I'm sure a good honest decent Filipina deserves at least the same as what she expects from a husband so maybe she should contribute the same.
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
As I've mentioned repeatedly, would a young man who can't financially afford to support himself, be thinking about dating, let alone getting married anytime soon without a stable financial background? It's a slow progression in getting there and it would be unfair to a decent young Filipina if their suiters or courters don't have a leg to stand on financially! Yeah, it's all about being honest, responsible and being financially stable in order to make a good husband, which a good decent and honest Filipina deserves!
So are you saying that the majority of Filipinos should never marry or seek a partner? Why is money so important as long as one can survive OK .Maybe the Filipina should contribute to the relationship or is that just the males role or is it just for foreigner/ Filipina relationships.I'm sure a good honest decent Filipina deserves at least the same as what she expects from a husband so maybe she should contribute the same.
No! Your words or assumption, not mine! To me, it's just common sense that a person should at least be prepared financially and not just be barely surviving, one should seek a partner who can provide! And yes, it's "always a matter of money", without it one can not do the things one needs to do to provide a comfortable home and put food on the table! Try it when you are are just barely surviving on your own! It's always easier said than done, but it's easier to live a good comfortable life if one has an adequate source of income to live on and not just barely surviving! OK, you want an example, we'll use Travis aka Traveler. Travis was living on his $1,000 a month U.S. Social Security disability pension living in Cebu with his live-in girlfriend who had family always asking for money which he didn't have! So in the end, he told his girlfriend to find someone else who can provide for her and her family. Since Travis couldn't afford the western lifestyle here in the Philippines he was accustomed to, he just decided to pack up his belongings and returned to the U.S. to regroup! Unfortunately he became ill and we haven't heard from him since! I hope he is fine and doing well! Edited by Art2ro

• 2 weeks later...
Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

thanks everyone....well there are some valid points, but despite I'm not wealthy, I'm still in my mid 30s, healthy, good looking, fit.......and have many goals in life.......BUT...the idea of supporting my family in law is a bit strange...