How old do you feel and look

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, stevewool said:

then again at lease I have hair .

How long is the lease and what are the contact conditions? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

How long is the lease and what are the contact conditions? 

100 year lease plus the conditioner is tresemme:thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

Viking
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Age is just a number but when the candles cost more than the cake, it's time to start to worry.:tiphat:

Its only old people who say like that :whistling:

In my head I feel like 30, but when I look in the mirror, I realise that is not the truth, hahaha. I am close to 50 and is already feeling stiffness in some parts of my body. Ofcoarse I am talking about parts that is not supposed to be stiff :tongue: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Viking said:

I am close to 50 and is already feeling stiffness in some parts of my body. Of coarse I am talking about parts that is not supposed to be stiff :tongue:

Thanks for clarifying that last bit! :shock_40_anim_gif:

"It's better to grow old with a sense of humour than to grow old with no sense at all"

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Viking
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Kuya John said:

Thanks for clarifying that last bit! :shock_40_anim_gif:

"It's better to grow old with a sense of humour than to grow old with no sense at all"

I had a feeling that if I did not clarify, someone would tell me that its normal to be stiff in some parts, hahahaha.

• Haha 1

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jake said:

I'm a half a century plus 19 this coming June.  That photo of me was taken a couple years ago.  Still look the same but more fuglier.  Additionally, Judy asked me recently......what happen to your ass?  

Speaking of which, I need to be very careful whenever I let go of a "good one".  It throws out my back from time to time.....he, he.  

Yeah, my wife will sometimes comment (joke) about my ass; sagging now and getting flat.  I'm 65. But with cloths on, she says I can pass for 55. I work out just enough to keep a flat belly at least.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
canadamale
Posted
Posted

61 probably look early 50ties. Have noticed myself slowing down this winter, body just does not seem to recover after strenuous exercise/work. I am starting to fear if I do not retire to PH soon my body will be too worn out to enjoy the activities I dream about.

• Like 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

29, look about 35 lol hairline receded a bit due to a stint on steroids in my early 20s, doesn't seem to be getting much worse yet though luckily. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:smile: me in 2012Peter 1 year after Stroke.jpg me 1 year laterPeter 9 weeks after stroke.jpg Now i am well on the mend and happy at thatPeter thinking.jpg The Philippines has been good to me:rolleyes:

• Like 3