Gobsmacked! with a little rant thrown in.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

I think you have the correct approach. Love and like are different. If that's really her, she is very beautiful. That may also be part of the equation? Thinking she is so lovely and others are not? Maybe I am reaching here? Also - whoever that girl is, her eyes look like they spell a bit of rebellion to me...

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

I think you have the correct approach. Love and like are different. If that's really her, she is very beautiful. That may also be part of the equation? Thinking she is so lovely and others are not? Maybe I am reaching here? Also - whoever that girl is, her eyes look like they spell a bit of rebellion to me...

OH! That is her Tom

Sprong third wheel.jpg Sprog going out.jpg  Sprog Posing.jpg  Sprog with Mum Beakfast at dream.jpg This one is with Mama, Thank you for your Comments 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Wow!!! Both of them should be next Miss Philippines! (Okay, your wife would have to be Mrs. Philippines...) Incredibly beautiful. I still think the daughter has a bit of mischief in her eyes... Thank you for attaching those.

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

You said before that your wife is a school teacher, is that correct? Or did I confuse you with someone else?

Anyway, I am most distressed because my SO just informed me that there was a meeting of "coordinators" at her school. Apparently someone in DepEd came up with the idea that yet more paperwork was needed! I know, I am repeating myself again, but why don't they just let the teachers teach instead of being bureaucrats or secretaries?! She already is stressed from it all, and now it just keeps getting worse!

Sorry... my turn for a mini-rant...

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Tommy T. said:

You said before that your wife is a school teacher, is that correct? Or did I confuse you with someone else?

No Tom it is My Sister in Law who is the Teacher, My wife is the Procurement Officer at our Electric Company here in Negros Oriental and believe me The Paperwork comes home most days of the week as there is just not the time to deal with it all in the Day and as they do not get Overtime Payments I would sooner her do it at Home here with me, But like the Spanish and French they just love the paperwork here :wink:  It is the continual Phone calls from Engineers and such that get to me BUT then, I have to Remember they too take their Paperwork Home as the day is concerned with Trying to maintain our Power supply and that, can be a Comedy show most of the time  :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So back on Topic Tom, The Brat has just Text me That she has left her Bag at Home and has no money so can I go pick her up ( Sounds like she is learning from Ma).:console: 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Ah... thanks for the clarification.

Yeah... the paperwork is driving her more crazy than usual. And, like your wife, she gets messages and phone calls - sometimes after 9 or 10 pm and frequently on weekends -  from somebody asking about something. I keep trying to tell her to just let some of it ride until working hours - and this is working! She lets a lot of business just sit until the working day - good for her and for us! She even turns off the sound notifications on her cell phones (2) at night so we can sleep and....

And my personal opinion is that DepEd is a comedy show too! My God! They come up with "Emergency," meetings on Fridays at 3 pm about something that MUST be done on Saturday starting at 6 AM. My SO personally is disgusted about this, so it's not just me. I worry so much about her health...

Paperwork.... and she and I both are certain that most of it is never looked at by anyone... sorry... I am ranting yet again. Sometimes the inefficiencies here drive me crazy too. I know, I know... chill, because that is just the way it is. But it feels good to vent here - I hope you don't mind...

• Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Tommy T. said:

I hope you don't mind...

:shake_80_anim_gif:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

My goodness... your Brat sounds a bit like my Partner. She forgets things too - often - and then calls or messages me to bail her out. Of course, I try to be a nice guy and obedient and respectful, but I have my limits and sometimes she can approach them.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Hmmm... But I should have included that I love her dearly and she truly is one of the nicest people I have ever met - bar none! So I can live with her foibles as I hope she can continue to live with mine!