Early retirement?

Gary D
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, hk blues said:

For me, Brexit has a very significant impact on retirement as it directly impacts my savings and my income on savings due to interest rates and exchange rates.  I'm sure this is not only true for me amongst the Brit members of this forum. 

Yes my pension pot has been going down quicker than I can put into it. Probably cost me sometrhing like about £15k since it all started 3 yeras ago.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
On 5/5/2019 at 10:50 PM, Heeb said:

I've been having these bad dreams since I set my retirement date, last night I dreamt that we were renting a house in the Philippines and it was so hot inside, it had those louver glass windows in every room in the house so I turned on the aircon and started closing them, in every single room there were my wife's relatives, the house wouldn't cool off so I checked each room, the relatives had opened all the windows back up, every time I closed them they opened them back up when I left the room, then I got bitten by a bug on my face and it swelled up like a big purple plum, the whole side of my face. I think I was probably dehydrated because I had a few beers before going to bed

Are you sure it was dream?  Maybe you are already here in the Philippines. :hystery:

• Like 2

Heeb
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Are you sure it was dream?  Maybe you are already here in the Philippines. :hystery:

I told my wife the dream, she thinks I worry too much, I think I'm prophetic.

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Heeb said:

I told my wife the dream, she thinks I worry too much, I think I'm prophetic.

If 100% prophetic you would have also found the refrigerator and kitchen cabinets empty.  :hystery:

• Haha 5