Well I Hope the president reads this, might make him think about things.

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Entry to the Philippines is more often a matter of choice rather than a need, such as having refugee status. 

Yes, in most cases this is true, except during the Holocaust of WWII, when the Philippines saved the lives of 1,200 Jews from Nazi exterminations. 

Edited by Mark Berkowitz
pc rules

graham59
Posted
Posted

I wonder how many Filipinos were 'exterminated' , mutilated, or raped, during WW2 ?  

• I'm Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

What happened to the no political clause in the rules. Most of the posts are ill informed and think on it, if you became a PI citizen, how's the status of your pension payments.:angry_80_anim_gif:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

Yes, the Holocaust really did happen!... and IT'S NOT FAKE NEWS!

What on earth has this Statement got to do with a Newly Elected Filipino Mayor in the UK FFS Scratching Head.jpg

• Like 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

What on earth has this Statement got to do with a Newly Elected Filipino Mayor in the UK FFS Scratching Head.jpg

Probably just as much (or little) as so many of the other comments on this thread , but why am I being singled out?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

Probably just as much (or little) as so many of the other comments on this thread , but why am I being singled out?

1 minute ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

You are not. others have too, you are just being added to the list of people who just  don't understand the Rules, (We don't make them) but Mark, your post is just about Rock bottom. Sorry mate but that is me and bye the way, I am Jewish stock also so please don't go down that street of persecution.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

You are not. others have too, you are just being added to the list of people who just  don't understand the Rules, (We don't make them) but Mark, your post is just about Rock bottom. Sorry mate but that is me and bye the way, I am Jewish stock also so please don't go down that street of persecution.

Ok Jack, sorry if I went rock bottom, but I was merely attempting to respond to a comment by JJReyes:  "Entry to the Philippines is more often a matter of choice rather than a need, such as having refugee status." I'll edit part of my response if that helps.

• Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

Ok Jack, sorry if I went rock bottom, but I was merely attempting to respond to a comment by JJReyes:  "Entry to the Philippines is more often a matter of choice rather than a need, such as having refugee status." I'll edit part of my response if that helps.

Not necessary those in charge will do what is the right thing to do I am sure, But Thank you for understanding:wink: 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

A political comment that directly pertains to the topic at hand is completely acceptable. Guns God and Political content is the major cause of discord. If those comments are polite respectful and on point it's all good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

This topic as I understand it is about the President of Philippines outlook on Expats (Foreigners) living in Philippines. Comparisons are made to how Filipinos are treated in Western country. A political topic, It's all good if everyone plays nice like Mark and Jack just proved.:cheersty:

• Like 2