Getting older and a little bit smarter.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Arizona, you wouldn't know it but they are in attack mode, ready to strike!

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
On 5/30/2019 at 7:22 AM, GeoffH said:

I've honestly never experienced that problem but I suspect it's because most of the neighbours don't have their own Karaoke units (we do but we only use it in the early evening and only inside).  If there is karaoke nearby then it's because there is a birthday or other celebration and it's a hired unit (often from the sari sari down the street from us).  And honestly even birthdays are much more likely to be held at a beach or a 'resort' (like SWMBO's nephew's birthday this week) so the noise isn't near houses.  Maybe that's unusual? 

Geoff, you were spot on, exactly 24 hours after it started it stopped, they must have had to take it back where they rented it from.

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

"Getting Older and a little bit Smarter"

Interesting how the topic covers a host of facts about Living in the Philippines.

So if I do choose to live there permanently I know a few useful tips.....

Take my hearing aids out at all times,

purchase a few dogs,

watch out for squatters camps

don't cook for the family just myself,

try to learn the language, which ever dialect it may require. the list goes on.

My friends, the reasons  i enjoy my visits are....I don't have try and guess what people are saying to me

I never have to cook, more strangers want to have a conversation with me than in the UK.

The family treat me with respect, and it's a lot happier place than the UK right now!

When the next plane leaving?............ Be Happy Don't Worry :cheersty:  Oh and the beer is cheaper.

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 1
  • Love it 2