Can Anyone relate to this? ( Honesty required)

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I can relate to all of it because I see most of you going through it. Not me I am the boss in her house.:whistling:

• Love it 2
  • Haha 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Aren't they always in the end :whistling:

Remembering as always, that the next thing you say after accepting this ( As sane people should) maybe and usually is the start of a new Disagreement :whistling:

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Aren't they always in the end :whistling:

Yeah... (good she isn't here to see me admit this!)

So it brings back that age-old question: If a man goes into an empty forest and speaks - is he still wrong?

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Have you ever tried to say No? cos many times they don't seem to understand Part of that word, which Part I am not sure :whistling:

When you say no, raise your voice and MEAN it. I SAID NO!! Then go ahead and do whatever she wants.:laugh::SugarwareZ-037:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Yeah... (good she isn't here to see me admit this!)

So it brings back that age-old question: If a man goes into an empty forest and speaks - is he still wrong?

Yes. And when he gets back home he's doubly wrong.:tongue:

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Arizona Kid said:

When you say no, raise your voice and MEAN it. I SAID NO!! Then go ahead and do whatever she wants.:laugh::SugarwareZ-037:

As we all do matey :wink: Of course there are those that will be in Denial of this Statement :whistling:

• Love it 1
  • Haha 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I do say NO and I do try to keep to it too, especially when it’s a silly house party with screaming ladies trying to dance and take pictures in a small front room while holding a plate of food.

Those days have gone , unless I know there will be another poor sod who is just like me a taxi driver and the official photographer, so we can sit in the garden trying to put the world to right.

• Haha 3

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Saying "no" makes a man feel good for a while until he realizes she was either not listening, pretending to misinterpret, or just outright ignoring the "no".

For me, not a question of feeling good for a while. On the few occasions when I say no, I'm consistent.  Meaning she will say or ask the same the next day, the answer will still be no. So pretending to misinterpret or not listen does not work. Alter a while she will accept the answer. Keep in mind though, she KNOWS that I love her and trust her judgement in most cases, especially regarding the home and family, it works OK. Key = being consistent with your once in a while 'NO'. It works for me. My wife is a keeper, she has good sense, etc. But, so do I. BTW I don't drink. ( ave a few beers a month only ).

• Like 2

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted

Amen Brother!!!  I can definitely relate........and saying no is useless.  No amounts to nothing more than a slight pause in your words.

• Like 1