Girlfriend is pregnant

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

AK, your post seems like you are recommending getting a DNA test without consulting the embassy first.  Just to be clear, regarding U.S. citizenship, nobody should get a DNA test unless the embassy asks for it.  In many cases it is not required and someone would be wasting money to get it.

That's true.:6:Wait till it is requested.

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted
On 8/6/2019 at 2:05 PM, Ryan schroth said:

Girlfriend is pregnant

It wasn't me I swear.

• Haha 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

And if it doesn't will that be the end of the story :whistling:

And, going back to DNA testing, some guys might want that upfront if a girl is pregnant after a 2 week vacation visit.  Not saying that the OP is in that scenario.  You can get a cheap Philippines DNA test but it is not valid for U.S. citizenship.

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

And, going back to DNA testing, some guys might want that upfront if a girl is pregnant after a 2 week vacation visit.  Not saying that the OP is in that scenario.  You can get a cheap Philippines DNA test but it is not valid for U.S. citizenship.

Isn't 2 weeks enough time to get pregnant OMW? :whistling:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Isn't 2 weeks enough time to get pregnant OMW? :whistling:

2 seconds!  :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Haha 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Regardless how long you'd been in the Philippines I'd have a DNA test just for my own piece of mind and to save unnecessary financial and personal issues. 

You may not want to hear it but it's not uncommon here for foreigners to think they are the parent when in fact there's another boyfriend hiding away.  I've just been through that drama with a friend and his girlfriend. His drama opened up a can of worms as it appears there's two other of my friends in the same boat. 

A final problem which isn't insurmountable but may cause an issue is the fact that she is already married.  Under Filipino law the husband is classed as the father not you, unless you go through a few legal hoops to register yourself as the father. 

• Like 3

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted

Many will know better than me, but if she isn't in contact with her husband she won't be able to get an annulment, have a friend in the same position for close to 10 years. Furthermore it will cost you P1M, plus if her ex finds out she's pregnant and with a foreigner he will want $$$$.

Again as I understand it, both you have committed a crime by having sex when one of you is married.

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

2 seconds!  :shock_40_anim_gif:

What? No foreplay? :makeup_80_anim_gif:

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Reboot said:

It wasn't me I swear.

I don't doubt it with a face like that!:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I've just been through that drama with a friend and his girlfriend. His drama opened up a can of worms as it appears there's two other of my friends in the same boat. 

Seems your friends like to share :tiphat:

• Haha 4