Oil Change Please

RBM
Posted
Posted

Thought this worth a mention as even after having quite low expectations this takes customer care to whole new level.

Took my Chevi into Chevi franchise Bacolod for oil an filter change. Well after being told of the hoops to run through, papers, plus OR, OCR and such was ready to leave car in their tender care.

Oh Sir so sorry we are out of stock of oil....so sorry.  Kinda shocked me....What about client coming from far away I asked, yes sir they get very angry. But, do not worry sir just give me your cell number and we shall text you when we have oil. Yeh pigs may fly....

Another day in the Philippines.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted

Can relate.  Took our little truckster in for a clutch change, and only as they are re-assembling it learn they can't get a rear main seal.  "You didn't check availability of the parts before you started?"  "Sorry sir"

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Mick
Posted
Posted

Had something like that yesterday. Went to a well known shop looking for a 32" smart tv for my nippa hut, ready for the rugby world Cup, discussed all tv's on show with the sales guys, they showed me how they all work, so decided on the Samsung, they then went further with that one, with the big sales pitch, I even managed to get a wall bracket thrown in free of charge.... Great I will take it..... Sorry sir no stock, please come back in 10 days.... Ffs.... Why not start with that pitch

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Mick said:

Had something like that yesterday. Went to a well known shop looking for a 32" smart tv for my nippa hut, ready for the rugby world Cup, discussed all tv's on show with the sales guys, they showed me how they all work, so decided on the Samsung, they then went further with that one, with the big sales pitch, I even managed to get a wall bracket thrown in free of charge.... Great I will take it..... Sorry sir no stock, please come back in 10 days.... Ffs.... Why not start with that pitch

SNAFU Mick... Out of Stock. And, yeah, they don't seem to think about that until the end when it's time to make the transaction. Crazy!

• Thanks 1

"P2"
Posted
Posted

These are jokes... right?!

• Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, "P2" said:

Funny, yes.  But not in the joke section.  I would suggest truth is stranger than fiction.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Funny, yes.  But not in the joke section.  I would suggest truth is stranger than fiction.

“It’s more fun in the Philippines”

• Haha 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, "P2" said:

No, they are all true stories.  Funny when we look back, but often frustrating when they happen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1