Steel P.E.F. Construction

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Guy F. said:

Friendly neighborhood formerly licensed commercial pesticide applicator at your service.

" Malathion is toxic if ingested, inhaled or contacted via skin exposure. "

Quoted from https://www.hunker.com/13415073/what-to-do-if-malathion-is-spilled-in-a-garage

Former service manager at Orkin Pest Control in San Diego at your service. If pesticides are applied per the label on the container..and state law, No harm will come to your family. We did not use malathion at all tho in CA. :mellow: 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Former service manager at Orkin Pest Control in San Diego at your service

I thought you looked familiar! :hystery:

41c1125443375b9405dd59d0c39af383.jpg

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Former service manager at Orkin Pest Control in San Diego at your service. If pesticides are applied per the label on the container..and state law, No harm will come to your family. We did not use malathion at all tho in CA. :mellow: 

In California they don't believe in killing bugs.  They put them on birth control instead.  :whistling:

• Haha 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

True, but in the Phils that's a mighty big ifI recall staying at a resort in northern Cebu when, on the 2nd day of our stay, the dining area reeked of pesticide. One could even smell it in the open-air portion of the tables area.

• Like 1

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Guy F. said:

True, but in the Phils that's a mighty big ifI recall staying at a resort in northern Cebu when, on the 2nd day of our stay, the dining area reeked of pesticide. One could even smell it in the open-air portion of the tables area.

They occasionally come around our subdivision with some kind of 'fogging' machine that belches out some anti mosquito smoke like insecticide, that smells absolutely awful. I have no idea if it is harmful to humans or not. I guess it is better than dengue, but not convinced though!

Edited by Huggybearman

jimeve
Posted
Posted
On 11/1/2019 at 5:22 PM, Arizona Kid said:

Name one please!:ohmy:

Solar radiation.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Guy F. said:

I remember when I was about 8 or 9 yrs old, living in Lake Crystal, Minn. Population about 2,000. A medium size tanker truck would go through each street spraying something. Maybe DDT? If so..that might explain the irrational behavior that I sometimes exhibit!:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

sometimes

Sometimes, AK?:hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hobbit112
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Lake Crystal, Minn.

OMG!  I spent a lot of my formative years in the Pelican Rapids, Minn area!

• Like 1