Battle of Midway Movie

jimeve
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Gary D said:

So you are right and I'm wrong Churchill did meet Hitler at the end of the war, I sure you must have it documented somewhere.

Yeah, he shared one of his cigars and whiskey with Hitler, before Hitler topped himself.

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
On 11/13/2019 at 4:03 PM, Arizona Kid said:

Maybe I should have been more specific for those who can't put 2 and 2 together. Of course it was the older movie.:unsure:

For those who can't put 2 and 2 together, I was pointing out the topic is about the new movie, not the old one. :cheersty:

2 and 2 is 22 right? LOL

• Haha 3

fototek1
Posted
Posted

I agree that this new movie was very well done. Lets hope we don't have to go through another war! 

• Like 4
  • Love it 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 11/14/2019 at 11:35 AM, Jack D said:

"There's no forensic evidence whatsoever to suggest that Hitler or Eva Braun died in the bunker,"

Pretty sure the are dead by now though.:58:

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

For those who can't put 2 and 2 together, I was pointing out the topic is about the new movie, not the old one. :cheersty:

2 and 2 is 22 right? LOL

Curses..foiled again!:ohmy:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

Downloaded and watched the older movie today. Love all of the good actors in it.:smile: 

Jack D
Posted
Posted (edited)

Replaced

Edited by Jack D
Replaced

Jack D
Posted
Posted
On 11/15/2019 at 2:36 AM, Arizona Kid said:

Pretty sure the are dead by now though.:58:

image.gifDead but not forgotten. 

There's plenty of evidence showing that Hitler was still alive in South America until 1962, and he got to see the car that he designed [the 'Volkswagen' Beetle (pronounced as Folks Wagon in German) or (People's Car in English)] become a world-wide hit.

1 -vw.JPG 2 -vw.JPG

Plus, he got to see his favorite rocket scientist (Wernher von Braun) modify his V-2 Rocket (which terrorized Britain during the war) into the Redstone Rocket, which first took American astronauts into space with NASA's Mercury program.

v-2 -1.JPG

v2- 3.JPG

von.JPG

redstone.JPG

• Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Jack D said:

image.gifDead but not forgotten. 

There's plenty of evidence showing that Hitler was still alive in South America until 1962, and he got to see the car that he designed [the 'Volkswagen' Beetle (pronounced as Folks Wagon in German) or (People's Car in English)] become a world-wide hit.

1 -vw.JPG 2 -vw.JPG

Plus, he got to see his favorite rocket scientist (Wernher von Braun) modify his V-2 Rocket (which terrorized Britain during the war) into the Redstone Rocket, which first took American astronauts into space with NASA's Mercury program.

v-2 -1.JPG

v2- 3.JPG

von.JPG

redstone.JPG

SO...your'e one of THOSE people. Any luck with Bigfoot or UFO's yet?:hystery:

• Like 2

Jack D
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

SO...your'e one of THOSE people. Any luck with Bigfoot or UFO's yet?:hystery:

I have no interest at all with Bigfoot, but I won't argue with the US Navy pilots who have close encounters with UFO's.

• Like 2