Jump to content
bastonjock

Battle of Midway Movie

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Gary D said:

So you are right and I'm wrong Churchill did meet Hitler at the end of the war, I sure you must have it documented somewhere.

Yeah, he shared one of his cigars and whiskey with Hitler, before Hitler topped himself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2019 at 4:03 PM, Arizona Kid said:

Maybe I should have been more specific for those who can't put 2 and 2 together. Of course it was the older movie.:unsure:

For those who can't put 2 and 2 together, I was pointing out the topic is about the new movie, not the old one. :cheersty:

2 and 2 is 22 right? LOL

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that this new movie was very well done. Lets hope we don't have to go through another war! 

  • Like 4
  • Love it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 11:35 AM, Jack D said:

"There's no forensic evidence whatsoever to suggest that Hitler or Eva Braun died in the bunker,"

Pretty sure the are dead by now though.:58:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

For those who can't put 2 and 2 together, I was pointing out the topic is about the new movie, not the old one. :cheersty:

2 and 2 is 22 right? LOL

Curses..foiled again!:ohmy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Downloaded and watched the older movie today. Love all of the good actors in it.:smile: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Replaced

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Jack D
Replaced

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2019 at 2:36 AM, Arizona Kid said:

Pretty sure the are dead by now though.:58:

image.gifDead but not forgotten. 

There's plenty of evidence showing that Hitler was still alive in South America until 1962, and he got to see the car that he designed [the 'Volkswagen' Beetle (pronounced as Folks Wagon in German) or (People's Car in English)] become a world-wide hit.

1 -vw.JPG 2 -vw.JPG

Plus, he got to see his favorite rocket scientist (Wernher von Braun) modify his V-2 Rocket (which terrorized Britain during the war) into the Redstone Rocket, which first took American astronauts into space with NASA's Mercury program.

v-2 -1.JPG

v2- 3.JPG

von.JPG

redstone.JPG

  • Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jack D said:

image.gifDead but not forgotten. 

There's plenty of evidence showing that Hitler was still alive in South America until 1962, and he got to see the car that he designed [the 'Volkswagen' Beetle (pronounced as Folks Wagon in German) or (People's Car in English)] become a world-wide hit.

1 -vw.JPG 2 -vw.JPG

Plus, he got to see his favorite rocket scientist (Wernher von Braun) modify his V-2 Rocket (which terrorized Britain during the war) into the Redstone Rocket, which first took American astronauts into space with NASA's Mercury program.

v-2 -1.JPG

v2- 3.JPG

von.JPG

redstone.JPG

SO...your'e one of THOSE people. Any luck with Bigfoot or UFO's yet?:hystery:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

SO...your'e one of THOSE people. Any luck with Bigfoot or UFO's yet?:hystery:

I have no interest at all with Bigfoot, but I won't argue with the US Navy pilots who have close encounters with UFO's.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...