Go on spoil yourself

hk blues
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

No outside "dirty kitchen," Gary?

Funnily enough, I have just given in on the dirty kitchen thing a few days ago after  a 4-year battle!  However, there will be no cooking of any kind, it's strictly for washing and washing up - we have a perfectly good and modern kitchen perfectly set up for cooking INSIDE the house so that's what we should be using.  No doubt I'll be reporting back sooner rather than later on how that battle was also lost. If I can make it to 4 years again I'll call that a win! 

• Love it 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, hk blues said:

Funnily enough, I have just given in on the dirty kitchen thing a few days ago after  a 4-year battle!  However, there will be no cooking of any kind, it's strictly for washing and washing up - we have a perfectly good and modern kitchen perfectly set up for cooking INSIDE the house so that's what we should be using.  No doubt I'll be reporting back sooner rather than later on how that battle was also lost. If I can make it to 4 years again I'll call that a win! 

Good luck, HK! I agree with that thinking totally. I can only think about maybe if L wants to cook stinky fish that maybe it could be done outside? We will also have a contemporary (by American standards) kitchen for cooking... Let's see if we can both win!!!

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 1/7/2020 at 7:30 PM, Tommy T. said:

Good luck, HK! I agree with that thinking totally. I can only think about maybe if L wants to cook stinky fish that maybe it could be done outside? We will also have a contemporary (by American standards) kitchen for cooking... Let's see if we can both win!!!

All dried fish cooking is done in our dirty kitchen lol.

It's worth having one just for that one thing IMO.

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 1
  • Love it 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

All dried fish cooking in done in our dirty kitchen lol.

It's worth having one just for that one thing IMO.

I can live without either! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

No outside "dirty kitchen," Gary?

No the house fills the whole lot, she'll have to go to her sister who lives on the lot behind.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gary D said:

No the house fills the whole lot, she'll have to go to her sister who lives on the lot behind.

Dirty Kitchen 3.jpg Geeze Gary, How do you handle the Dried fish Thingy, one thing I insisted on was the DK

Dirty Kitchen 5.jpg Great for me and her I guess

• Like 3