Can this be how the Corona Virus was spread?

AusExpat
Posted
Posted
On 2/26/2020 at 4:17 PM, Arizona Kid said:

I've seen videos of them eating bats over there. Is food that scarce?:mellow:

I've seen videos of them eating live octopus and another video of them eating live baby mice

jimeve
Posted
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, AusExpat said:

I've seen videos of them eating live octopus and another video of them eating live baby mice

wonder why they don't kill them first. Seem japs eat live octopus. 

Edited by jimeve
missing word
  • Like 1

AusExpat
Posted
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, jimeve said:

wonder why they don't kill them first. Seem japs eat live octopus. 

At least they kill the human babies first - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html

:shock_40_anim_gif:

But back on topic I would agree with OP, some poorly paid Janitor selling out what he thought was wasted meat would be a definite possibility.

Edited by AusExpat

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Anything to do with China will somehow involve disgusting and unhygienic practices.. yes they may have nice big new buildings but they are generally facades that seems to represent wealth. Go to restaurants and see wealthy guys eating and drinking and smoking all at same time all shouting " FUYUAN!!" ( waitress ) at top of their voice.... watch them spit everywhere and smoke everywhere. See the squatting toilets in some restaurants where there are no doors, and people quite comfortable crapping side by side.

See them crowd everywhere , fight in supermarkets, take dogs for a walk in supermarkets, walk around the streets in pajamas ( many supermarkets have a NO Pajamas sign at entrance ). Watch China plane rage and train rage where people fight about the seats they want, disregarding what maybe printed on boarding pass etc. Incredibly selfish boorish people.

I could  carry on and on about them, and my comments are made from having lived there for 8 years, few years in Shanghai and many more years in Beijing. And yet they arrogantly and vehemently state that the virus isnt a china virus....wrong fellas... you started the thing and now live with the fact the world dislikes you even more than it before.

• Like 3

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Just a thought this virus thing was kept quiet for a while, meanwhile china stiil kept producing goods and shipping then around the world in containers ! And are still doing so !  Think of all the containers still waiting to be unloaded ! 

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, expatuk2014 said:

Just a thought this virus thing was kept quiet for a while, meanwhile china stiil kept producing goods and shipping then around the world in containers ! And are still doing so !  Think of all the containers still waiting to be unloaded ! 

Conspiracy theories abound. Don't forget that North Korea has reported zero Covid19 cases. :AddEmoticons04230:

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Conspiracy theories abound

I am going to start a new one :whistling:

Since the virus gets mostly the elderly. The US government planted it to reduce the number of SS recipients and keep social security afloat.

We will see how far this one goes :hystery:

• Love it 1
  • Haha 3

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, scott h said:

Since the virus gets mostly the elderly. The US government planted it to reduce the number of SS recipients and keep social security afloat.

and the UK, I slipped past them haha.

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, scott h said:

No. It was Amazon, with the goal of quarantining everyone and  increasing demand for drone delivery of goods.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Jack D
Posted
Posted

Here’s my conspiracy theory:

Alien life forms have gotten sick and tired of sending us important messages with crop circles... and we’ve pissed them off by showing our ignorance with our inability to understand their messages.

So, now they’re beginning to create pandemics, since they believe that the human race is a total waste of space on this planet.

• Like 1