landscaping mulch

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted
On 3/16/2020 at 3:09 PM, Tommy T. said:

Several years ago I was visiting a zoo in Saigon - a really nice zoo there, actually.

Then I came across a hippopotamus in his(her?) enclave. Suddenly its tail started to sweep around in a circle just like a fan. The crowd around was looking at this and all of us were puzzled by this action.

And then the animal started to poo so it fanned the poo all over the place, including on some close standing bystanders. It was hilarious! I have a video somewhere but cannot find it now. I guess it worked, because the hippo's ass remained clean. It was just the environment and some of the audience that was sprayed...:hystery:

Hippo poo....that must rank pretty high on the world poo-o-meter.  Can't think of what would outrank it, maybe elephant or rhino poo would be right up there. :hystery:

Ever notice how these subtle / funny off tangent topics are almost impossible to have with your pinay?  Just loses the humor somehow when you have to explain it! 

• Like 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Marvin Boggs said:

Hippo poo....that must rank pretty high on the world poo-o-meter.  Can't think of what would outrank it, maybe elephant or rhino poo would be right up there. :hystery:

Ever notice how these subtle / funny off tangent topics are almost impossible to have with your pinay?  Just loses the humor somehow when you have to explain it! 

Perhaps hippos don't shit in their own river, perhaps they could teach us humans a thing or two.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1