The forgotten victims of lockdown

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

I see this as a good opportunity to rid many areas of feral cats and dogs.  Stray animals should be rounded up but of course are not.  

Going out on a limb here but I'm thinking that maybe you don't like animals?:sad:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Some guy locally has two of these and needs someone to take care of them for a few months.  p5000 a month.

bengal1.jpg

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Going out on a limb here but I'm thinking that maybe you don't like animals?

Actually AK, you couldn't be more wrong.  I like animals, even at this moment I am caring for a very old dog that my neighbour has had to leave behind as he had to cut and run back to Europe a few days ago. What I don't like is the amount of stray dogs that roam around in packs, often giving trouble to pedestrians walking along narrow tracks to and from the highway.  Most of them are busted up in one way or another, skin and bones and usually ridden with mange or some other skin complaint.  I have always had pets in the UK, mainly dogs and ferrets.   Now  if you want to discuss my like or dislike of cats, gonna hold my hand up to that one, cant stand the bloody things. 

• Like 5

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Now  if you want to discuss my like or dislike of cats, gonna hold my hand up to that one, cant stand the bloody things. 

Kings of the Jungle Eddie!

Joking apart, I agree with you about the stray dog situation - way too many of them in a pitiful state.  Poor buggers IMO.  

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

Actually AK, you couldn't be more wrong.  I like animals, even at this moment I am caring for a very old dog that my neighbour has had to leave behind as he had to cut and run back to Europe a few days ago. What I don't like is the amount of stray dogs that roam around in packs, often giving trouble to pedestrians walking along narrow tracks to and from the highway.  Most of them are busted up in one way or another, skin and bones and usually ridden with mange or some other skin complaint.  I have always had pets in the UK, mainly dogs and ferrets.   Now  if you want to discuss my like or dislike of cats, gonna hold my hand up to that one, cant stand the bloody things. 

So you only like healthy animals? I'm gonna send a black cat your way!:laugh:

• Haha 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic