Alert - Great USD Money Transfer Deal!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, intrepid said:

Yes the exchange has been down this month and have been waiting for it to go a bit higher.  Tired of waiting so I checked MG and Xoom.  Even with the lower exchange MG is now offering it is still a better deal for me than Xoom.  So I'll stick with MG a bit longer and keep watching.

Yes, they are still slightly better than Transferwise, when I checked last.  If only I could get signed up!  Is your account set up showing that you are in the Philippines or in the U.S.?

intrepid
Posted
Posted
Just now, OnMyWay said:

Yes, they are still slightly better than Transferwise, when I checked last.  If only I could get signed up!  Is your account set up showing that you are in the Philippines or in the U.S.?

In the US.  Maybe that is what made a difference.  Still I had to wait for a code from BoA through my daughter.  But once it was set up, no more issues and no further code needed on the transfers.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, intrepid said:

In the US.  Maybe that is what made a difference.  Still I had to wait for a code from BoA through my daughter.  But once it was set up, no more issues and no further code needed on the transfers.

When I was going through the process, I did not have my VPN turned on.  I wonder if they detected my PH IP and thought it was something fishy?

intrepid
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

When I was going through the process, I did not have my VPN turned on.  I wonder if they detected my PH IP and thought it was something fishy?

Could be.  But I'm not sure if I had mine turned on either.