Is your Coronavirus Mask in fashion?

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Especially made for Long Noses..........

( Looks like something I wear for the Saturday night club !  :shades:)

bubonic..JPG

• Like 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Huggybearman said:

811FECE9-E61F-485B-9F12-91E4CF811B90.png

Nose Masks. Goes along perfectly for protecting yourself from the smell of other people's shite. 

smell.JPG

• Haha 3

intrepid
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have seen so many and don't remember where I have seen them so if this is a repost, sorry

Edited by intrepid
resize
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Sorry for the size I tried to down size it but,...

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Well you could use a mask like this one and look like an idiot :whistling:

Mask 1.jpg

OR you could use a half of a bra and look like a "right tit" :hystery:

mask 2.jpg

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I believe he is compliant, correct?

download.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I believe he is compliant, correct?

download.jpg

I think the rule says you must wear a "face mask".  Don't remember it saying "you must cover your face".  Therefore, yes, he is compliant.:hystery:

Edited by intrepid
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted

With the CDC's latest COVID-19 safety requirements to wear goggles (in addition to masks), will the goggles stay like these or will the fashion designers come up with very expensive alternatives? 

IMG-0376.jpg

EYE SAFETY

Infection Control

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends eye protection for a variety of potential exposure settings where workers may be at risk of acquiring infectious diseases via ocular exposure. This document provides background information and specific details on eye protection that can be used to supplement eye protection recommendations provided in current CDC infection control guidance documents. It is intended to familiarize workers with the various types of eye protection available, their characteristics, and their applicable use. Workers should understand that regular prescription eyeglasses and contact lenses are not considered eye protection.

Infectious diseases can be transmitted through various mechanisms, among which are infections that can be introduced through the mucous membranes of the eye (conjunctiva). These include viruses and bacteria than can cause conjunctivitis (e.g., adenovirus, herpes simplex, Staphylococcus aureus) and viruses that can cause systemic infections, including bloodborne viruses (e.g. hepatitis B and C viruses, human immunodeficiency virus), herpes viruses, and rhinoviruses. Infectious agents are introduced to the eye either directly (e.g., blood splashes, respiratory droplets generated during coughing or suctioning) or from touching the eyes with contaminated fingers or other objects.

Eye protection provides a barrier to infectious materials entering the eye and is often used in conjunction with other personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, gowns, masks or respirators.

https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/eye/eye-infectious.html

P.S. I starting to think that COVID-19 is much more contagious (and dangerous) than we were originally informed by our governments,.

• Like 5

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic