Global Anger Grows Over George Floyd's Death

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Well with all this happening it must of cured the covid-19  in the US. Don't see anything much in the news about it so something good came out of all this. :whistling:

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Well with all this happening it must of cured the covid-19  in the US. Don't see anything much in the news about it so something good came out of all this. :whistling:

Covid, what Covid?  That is yesterday plan to grab the November election!  Riots and looting are much better!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, intrepid said:

Don't know if any of you have heard of Sheriff David Clarke but he has a little different take on what has been going on in the US and the reasons behind it all.                   https://www.facebook.com/prageru/videos/577149443209141

This guy explains more of a big conspiracy theory.  Not sure I buy into all of it but I think there are some truths in there!

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, intrepid said:

Don't know if any of you have heard of Sheriff David Clarke but he has a little different take on what has been going on in the US and the reasons behind it all.                   https://www.facebook.com/prageru/videos/577149443209141

I think it's important all US members view this cnn "interview". Perfect example of a cnn leftest activist talking head blocking the truth. First by attempting to divert or change the Sheriff's point of view when that fails labels him as angry to diminish his credibility then constantly interrupts him then just starts talking over the Sheriff. None of that works out so he simply ends the interview. Textbook case of leftist actions. 

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

all US members view this cnn

I just cant watch  cnn anymore.

• Love it 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, scott h said:

I just cant watch  cnn anymore.

I just can't watch any of the TV News Networks anymore... nothing good about any news right now... or was there ever any good news to watch?... even before this latest barrage of bad news. :89:

As far as I'm concerned, "No News in Good News."

Instead, I'm singing with my homemade Videoke machine... not too hard to do... I just added decent speakers and a subwoofer to my TV for YouTube, and bought a set of wireless microphones and a decent Bluetooth Speaker.

videoke.JPG

P.S. I'm out of tune and I always seem to do much better with English lyrics than Tagalog, but it always cheers me up during these gloomy days. :smile:

China Girl.m4aPare Ko.m4a

Edited by Jack D
added somethings
  • Like 1
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

We canceled cable TV last year and haven't seen a newscast for 8 or 9 months. My wife and I are less stressed and happier as far as we are concerned we haven't missed anything of note.

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Here is some more to ponder.  This video made about a year ago and black professor opens with very good examples and he makes since in his arguments.  All his points are valid but would need to be brought down to a level of understanding for the average person.  He is speaking to other professors or some kind of class of higher learning.

John Hamilton McWhorter V is an American academic and linguist who is associate professor of English and comparative literature at Columbia University, where he teaches linguistics, American studies, philosophy, and music history.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, intrepid said:

Here is some more to ponder.  This video made about a year ago and black professor opens with very good examples and he makes since in his arguments.  All his points are valid but would need to be brought down to a level of understanding for the average person.  He is speaking to other professors or some kind of class of higher learning.

John Hamilton McWhorter V is an American academic and linguist who is associate professor of English and comparative literature at Columbia University, where he teaches linguistics, American studies, philosophy, and music history.

I have a Korean friend here who is the son of a Korean minister and he is very involved in the church.  He also has an architectural outsourcing business with his clients in AU.  He has AU and PH citizenship.  He is very intelligent and a logical type of guy.

Recently, he posted of FB about racism and racism history in the U.S., and I could see that his feelings on it were swayed by the drivel that comes out of the major news sources.  It is a shame that some many people in the world view the U.S. through the eyes of CNN, etc., and nothing else.  I am going to see if I can get him to watch this.  I think it would be meaningful to him.

intrepid
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I have a Korean friend here who is the son of a Korean minister and he is very involved in the church.  He also has an architectural outsourcing business with his clients in AU.  He has AU and PH citizenship.  He is very intelligent and a logical type of guy.

Recently, he posted of FB about racism and racism history in the U.S., and I could see that his feelings on it were swayed by the drivel that comes out of the major news sources.  It is a shame that some many people in the world view the U.S. through the eyes of CNN, etc., and nothing else.  I am going to see if I can get him to watch this.  I think it would be meaningful to him.

It is just a shame in my eyes that so many people are being hoodwinked by this movement,...driven by politics in my view.  There are so many who are easily swayed from all the stuff on social media.  Much of it is bad information with bad facts by people with good intentions but want to have their ??? minutes of fame and they don't have to check their facts before posting.  I don't know where this will all end but at the current rate it will not be a good place when it is all settled.:tiphat:.  I have another one I will post who explains hoe BLM is a religious move.