When will the current quarantine be lifted?

thailend19
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know people who recently(last few days) made a reservation on PAL on an int'l flight, only to have it cancelled?

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, thailend19 said:

Does anyone know people who recently(last few days) made a reservation on PAL on an int'l flight, only to have it cancelled?

If you check with any of the FB groups re foreigners or Americans in the PI, you will find an abundance of comments re flight and reservation cancellation postings.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, thailend19 said:

I follow the PAL Facebook page.  They announce flights and then right before flight date they say that NAIA or the government will not allow it, and cancel.

They are rerouting two flights from SFO and LAX.  They were scheduled for MNL and now they are trying to get them to Cebu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

long haul
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know a good jump master with chutes and Lo Lo jump experience? The only thing I see is no consistency at all. 7,000 islands, 7,000 opinions?  

long haul
Posted
Posted

Yes sir, myself cancelled from Manila to CDO.

Arizona Tim
Posted
Posted

Hi there. Can I stay in an airbnb condo for my 14 day self quarantine upon entering the country? Am I allowed to have visitors? 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Arizona Tim said:

Hi there. Can I stay in an airbnb condo for my 14 day self quarantine upon entering the country? Am I allowed to have visitors? 

Might depend on what city you arrive. Here in Cebu very hard to be allowed into a condo building right now.  Quarantine will mean no visitors. 

Arizona Tim
Posted
Posted

Thank you very much for your reply.  I had made plans to go to Cebu but, with the return to ECQ, I know that's out of the question. If anyone knows if I can stay at an airbnb in Manila, please let me know. Yes. It makes sense that no one would be allowed to visit me. I was hoping there was a chance they would not be very stringent on enforcing this rule if I was at a condo unit though.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Arizona Tim said:

Thank you very much for your reply.  I had made plans to go to Cebu but, with the return to ECQ, I know that's out of the question. If anyone knows if I can stay at an airbnb in Manila, please let me know. Yes. It makes sense that no one would be allowed to visit me. I was hoping there was a chance they would not be very stringent on enforcing this rule if I was at a condo unit though.

A lot can happen between now and March. No one knows what will happen next week. If Cebu was still in ECQ next March I think no one would want to come here ever.

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Arizona Tim said:

It makes sense that no one would be allowed to visit me. I was hoping there was a chance they would not be very stringent on enforcing this rule if I was at a condo unit though.

I wouldn't take the risk to be honest.  Could end up being kicked out of both the condo and the country! 

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic