Davao City to lift liquor ban on September 21

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

At least I'm off the hook for buying beers for this thirsty crowd here!!! Whew!

We have a spreadsheet of all the rounds you have missed, it is adding up time to get your savings from under the mattress soon.

• Love it 1
  • Haha 4

jimeve
Posted
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Hmmm... no way will I sell any... It's all MINE!!!!:shooter:

But maybe I will try making hard cider or something else like some others have done?:89:

At least I'm off the hook for buying beers for this thirsty crowd here!!! Whew!:56da64a8e0a60_13_4_101:

Edited by jimeve
double post

jimeve
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Hmmm... no way will I sell any... It's all MINE!!!!:shooter:

But maybe I will try making hard cider or something else like some others have done?:89:

At least I'm off the hook for buying beers for this thirsty crowd here!!! Whew!:56da64a8e0a60_13_4_101:

I have made homemade wine, just cracked open a bottle of Pineapple wine, very surprised how it turned out it was sparkling. Also made some orange wine. 24 liters in total also got some cranberry wine fermenting.

Wife says wait til Christmas before opening them, why wait?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 11/3/2020 at 7:18 PM, jimeve said:

Wife says wait til Christmas before opening them, why wait?

With all the Christmas music I hear I think it is Christmas. Even a tree up in our building lobby so open as many bottles as you like. :7500: :56fdd33e91832_santalaugh:

• Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 9/18/2020 at 11:26 AM, jimeve said:

Heard something like this on the Filipino news last night. A ban on videoke between certain hours, Monday to Friday. It's to allow children to study.

From what i remember of your earlier posts Jim your going to be breaking out the Champaign with this news. 

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I had no idea that Bataan has had a liquor ban for months.  My friend who has two restos in Bataan told me this yesterday.

That explains the crazy people loading up boxes and boxes of liquor at Pure Gold Duty Free.  I was there last week and there were a bunch of people blocking a aisle I was to go thru, so I went another way.  An employee rolled up a tall pallet of San Mig Ginabra and they attacked like wild dogs.  Literally, the entire pallet was gone in less than 30 seconds.  Some people had two carts with around 10 total cases.

jimeve
Posted
Posted
On 11/9/2020 at 7:43 AM, RBM said:

From what i remember of your earlier posts Jim your going to be breaking out the Champaign with this news. 

Wish they would enforce it.

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic