For the sake of all the Filipino Covid-19 victims, Senator Manny Pacquiao will be fighting UFC superstar Conor McGregor

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, TerryP said:

I wasn't thinking down the lines of releasing chickens to an adoring crowd

Besides Jack has already started a thread on chickens 😁😁

Now there's an idea.  Give out chickens in aid that are trained to come back to you, then you can give out the same chicken lots of times and charge for it each time.  :89:

• Haha 2

Terry P
Posted
Posted
On 1/14/2021 at 12:47 PM, TerryP said:

Wasn't his last round of donations (excuse the pun) organised by buying ppe test kits etc directly with the aid of business

Doesn't stop the equipment being misappropriated but at least keeps thieving hands off direct cash

Maybe he's going the same way with this round (excuse the pun again)

I think if we can assume his purse goes towards buying vaccine this time round there's no problems with flying chickens

It was mentioned in this thread about the poor queuing up to be given cash at his home. Ok not practical at a national level but should he get Conor McGregor, Mayweather and a few more of his mates over to give him a hand it's doable

Stranger things happen in the Philippines

Yeah!!!

MANNY FOR PRESIDENT

back of the net!!!!!

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Manny has been such a champion and positive image for boxing.  I just hope he stops boxing prior to any serious injuries.    Would hate to see him spend his final years with some of the symptoms Muhammad Ali suffered.   He should seriously consider retiring from boxing while he is still in good shape physically and mentally.  Just my opinion of course.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, TerryP said:

My view HK

Manny gives his purse to the powers that be then the vast majority of it will disappear into a black hole

If he can keep what he's donating out in the public domain by purchasing without the government getting involved he's got half a chance of getting supplies to where they're needed

Believing that every penny makes it way to the intended target would be naive, Terry, and I certainly said it wouldn't. But, I do think it's highly unlikely the vast majority is creamed off. 

Terry P
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, hk blues said:

Believing that every penny makes it way to the intended target would be naive, Terry, and I certainly said it wouldn't. But, I do think it's highly unlikely the vast majority is creamed off. 

Cutting out the government involvement works out much more economical though HK 

Think of the amount saved on the various "handling fees"

Shady
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Mike J said:

Manny has been such a champion and positive image for boxing.  I just hope he stops boxing prior to any serious injuries.    Would hate to see him spend his final years with some of the symptoms Muhammad Ali suffered.   He should seriously consider retiring from boxing while he is still in good shape physically and mentally.  Just my opinion of course.

Manny doesn't take damage like Ali did, and in 20 years he's only been KO'd twice. It's not like he fights much anyway, I'd say he's still got a few years and a few big money fights left if he wants.

• Like 3