Christmas Party In Consolacion

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

After the recent boat trip, a about 30 of us met up in the new bar in Consolacion, Booze'n'Brews, for a few drinks and some food. Someone suggested that it would make a good place for a Christmas party for us "yankees" in the northern part of Cebu. If you ask nicely, you southern "Confederates" can also come.I have spoken to the owner and am proposing we hold a "get together" there on Saturday December 12th starting around 5pm. There will be a live band and karaoke and the owner will cook steaks and hamburgers on a BBQ. On the negative side, I will probably get up and sing a few songs myself, but you can always leave early or bring earplugs!!If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP so I can let him know the numbers.I also suggest a 100p "chris cringle" gift exchange might be a nice idea for those who want to take part.Paul and ElsaPS We can also call it the "farewell party" for Chas!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
After the recent boat trip, a about 30 of us met up in the new bar in Consolacion, Booze'n'Brews, for a few drinks and some food. Someone suggested that it would make a good place for a Christmas party for us "yankees" in the northern part of Cebu. If you ask nicely, you southern "Confederates" can also come.I have spoken to the owner and am proposing we hold a "get together" there on Saturday December 12th starting around 5pm. There will be a live band and karaoke and the owner will cook steaks and hamburgers on a BBQ. On the negative side, I will probably get up and sing a few songs myself, but you can always leave early or bring earplugs!!If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP so I can let him know the numbers.I also suggest a 100p "chris cringle" gift exchange might be a nice idea for those who want to take part.Paul and ElsaPS We can also call it the "farewell party" for Chas!
I wish we were there, I would love to go and show my ugly face SugarwareZ-007.gif and listen to you singing again. You happen to be a great singer IMO. :yes:On a side note, farewell to Chas, or is it Chaz? where is he going and when?

Steve
Posted
Posted
On a side note, farewell to Chas, or is it Chaz? where is he going and when?
He's got a new consultancy contract for 6 months back in the UK starting January 2010

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
On a side note, farewell to Chas, or is it Chaz? where is he going and when?
He's got a new consultancy contract for 6 months back in the UK starting January 2010
He will be truly missed. IMO he is definitely one of the very nice expats in Cebu. While I hope he keeps getting good jobs, I also hope we get to see him again one day. Please send him our best.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

few days shy of my flight in otherwise I would have been along for the party

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Sorry mate, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.I was going to hold it on 19th but many people said it was too near Christmas - next time or catch up in between?Paul

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted

Please post when I date is decided. I would plan and look forward to joining.I'm new to Cebu.Ron

Sorry mate, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.I was going to hold it on 19th but many people said it was too near Christmas - next time or catch up in between?Paul

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted (edited)
Please post when I date is decided. I would plan and look forward to joining.I'm new to Cebu.Ron
It on 12th December from about 5pm Edited by Boss Man
quote tag missing

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Just come home from the new bar where I went with some English and American friends.All said they were the best steaks they had ever eaten in the RP - 300p for steak and big fat chips.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
will hook up probably early January if an event comes up then as December is looking pretty busy with a lot of friends flying in.