Christmas Party In Consolacion

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
It's right here on the map at the green arrow: http://tinyurl.com/yb75uybAcross the highway from the new Rose Pharmacy. MM Marble is located on the northwest corner of A. Tan St. and the highway. Booze n Brews is in the next building. Look for the Canadian flag.Directions to Booze n Brews:Travel north on the highway through Consolacion.At 1 km after Consolacion Jolli-Bee (.3 km after Lamac Brgy. Rd. and Kimmery's Pink Salon) look on your left for A. Tan St. and MM Marble. Booze n Brews will be the next building. It will be across the highway from the new Rose Pharmacy..
Some pics of the evening

post-362-12612353859441_thumb.jpg

post-362-12612354013587_thumb.jpg

post-362-12612354165122_thumb.jpg

post-362-12612354273562_thumb.jpg

post-362-12612354448894_thumb.jpg

post-362-126123546926_thumb.jpg

post-362-12612354943359_thumb.jpg

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
It's right here on the map at the green arrow: http://tinyurl.com/yb75uybAcross the highway from the new Rose Pharmacy. MM Marble is located on the northwest corner of A. Tan St. and the highway. Booze n Brews is in the next building. Look for the Canadian flag.Directions to Booze n Brews:Travel north on the highway through Consolacion.At 1 km after Consolacion Jolli-Bee (.3 km after Lamac Brgy. Rd. and Kimmery's Pink Salon) look on your left for A. Tan St. and MM Marble. Booze n Brews will be the next building. It will be across the highway from the new Rose Pharmacy..
Some pics of the evening
Thanks Paul, some great shots but lookout for Bob there trying to steal Elsa. :( :lol:Looks like you all had a great time and I can pick out some of the people there that I know and have met and that is another reason that I think get together's are so important, because it makes me feel like I was almost there by looking at the photos of happy acquaintances and friends. :lol: Thanks and if you have more photos and have the time then maybe you can post some more in the gallery. :cheersty: :yes:

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have more pics of the evening but as they were taken be a friend of Elsa's, they are all of Elsa - might get a bit boring for you all.We had 93 people there which was a good tournout for a place so far north.

Edited by ancienrocka

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I have more pics of the evening but as they were taken be a friend of Elsa's, they are all of Elsa - might get a bit boring for you all.We had 93 people there which was a good tournout for a place so far north.
Fantastic turn out, you have done the best of all of us and I am sure it is yours and Elsa's charming personalities. :yes: :cheersty:

paul
Posted
Posted
Some may appreciate them, Paul. Lee, and others, I uploaded them on "another forum" in an album there. The girl who took the images is Cherry Ann.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Some may appreciate them, Paul. Lee, and others, I uploaded them on "another forum" in an album there. The girl who took the images is Cherry Ann.
Thank you Paul number one. laugh.gif