Christmas Party In Consolacion

paul
Posted
Posted
I wish we were there, I would love to go and show my ugly face SugarwareZ-007.gif and listen to you singing again. You happen to be a great singer IMO. :D
Lee, man, you missed one hell of a night, that night. He (Paul, aka ancienrocka) and a fellow by the name of Mickey Dobie temporarily replaced part of the band, guitar and lead singer. They were fantastic! The group there ... probably 20 or more? just loved them. It was a great night to be had by all.At this party, joemama (Chris, on the "another forum" Forums) said he will attend as well. If he does, he plays guitar and sings as well. I am looking forward to next weekend very much! Wish you were here to enjoy it as well. I will see about taking at least one camera and getting some photos to share with the members here.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I wish we were there, I would love to go and show my ugly face SugarwareZ-007.gif and listen to you singing again. You happen to be a great singer IMO. :yes:
Lee, man, you missed one hell of a night, that night. He (Paul, aka ancienrocka) and a fellow by the name of Mickey Dobie temporarily replaced part of the band, guitar and lead singer. They were fantastic! The group there ... probably 20 or more? just loved them. It was a great night to be had by all.At this party, joemama (Chris, on the "another forum" Forums) said he will attend as well. If he does, he plays guitar and sings as well. I am looking forward to next weekend very much! Wish you were here to enjoy it as well. I will see about taking at least one camera and getting some photos to share with the members here.
Dude you really have to rub it in, don't you. SugarwareZ-004.gif I am sorry I missed that one for sure. Thanks for the update. I saw the other Paul sing in the past and he and his group were really good. :D

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Lee,Just organise something when you're back and I'll be there to sing for you - but remember when you put a microphone in my hand, it's like it's got superglue on it - you will have to prise my fingers off one by one!!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Lee,Just organise something when you're back and I'll be there to sing for you - but remember when you put a microphone in my hand, it's like it's got superglue on it - you will have to prise my fingers off one by one!!
My wife and I came to see you when you were playing at the other place even with the cigarette smoke, so that has to tell you a lot since I hate smoke :D and we look forward to hearing you sing again :yes: and of course getting to spend some time with Elsa is another plus. :541:

Mik
Posted
Posted
Just come home from the new bar where I went with some English and American friends.All said they were the best steaks they had ever eaten in the RP - 300p for steak and big fat chips.
Count on two more for the 12th! :D .

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Saw the band that will play for us next week and the singer,(male), has the best voice I've heard for many years. It's just a twosome but nice laid back music so we can talk between the manic sets of the "amateurs".I will be offline for about 3 days so if you have any questions please address them to Chas.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Saw the band that will play for us next week and the singer,(male), has the best voice I've heard for many years. It's just a twosome but nice laid back music so we can talk between the manic sets of the "amateurs".I will be offline for about 3 days so if you have any questions please address them to Chas.
45 people confirmed so far.Please bring a wrapped gift costing no more than 100p and we will organise a "Kris Kringle" on the night.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
45 people confirmed so far.Please bring a wrapped gift costing no more than 100p and we will organise a "Kris Kringle" on the night.
The figure is approaching 80 people!!

paul
Posted
Posted
Saw the band that will play for us next week and the singer,(male), has the best voice I've heard for many years. It's just a twosome but nice laid back music so we can talk between the manic sets of the "amateurs".
Steve is really going all out for those of us who are going to attend the party. He has offered for anyone who plays an instrument or sings, to show up and join in.

Mik
Posted
Posted

It's right here on the map at the green arrow: http://tinyurl.com/yb75uybAcross the highway from the new Rose Pharmacy. MM Marble is located on the northwest corner of A. Tan St. and the highway. Booze n Brews is in the next building. Look for the Canadian flag.Directions to Booze n Brews:Travel north on the highway through Consolacion.At 1 km after Consolacion Jolli-Bee (.3 km after Lamac Brgy. Rd. and Kimmery's Pink Salon) look on your left for A. Tan St. and MM Marble. Booze n Brews will be the next building. It will be across the highway from the new Rose Pharmacy..