PRA SRRV Visas question new member

HappyJack
Posted
Posted (edited)

Try this...

SHYLLE ECHIPARE
SRRV Application related concerns: Pending and Pre-processing etc.
0918-6731414
prashylle@gmail.com

06e3ff54d5edc3ac7ff98842777f575dae8664fb.jpeg

Edited by HappyJack

HappyJack
Posted
Posted

Also you can google  sirv visa

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

There is no way you can go through the procedure while out of the country so I doubt if your application went anywhere.

I suspect it may have gone "somewhere". :whistling:

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Freebie said:

They only use two banks as far as I know... DBP and Bank of Commerce.  You need to open an account first to get the account up and running and then can deposit. And the US$ must come from an overseas bank...would have beenso much easier if they would have let me remit to from HSBC but nope, they have their own rules.

I disagree here, respectfully, Freebie...

PNB was on the list and that's where I opened the new account and made the deposit. But this was two years ago so perhaps things have changed? I have the list of approved institutions somewhere here, but cannot find it right now however, I am certain there are more banks than you listed above...

The rest of your information is the same as I experienced... US $ must come directly from overseas.

Annual fees are paid to LandBank. The local office here in Davao actually made those payments for me so I did not need to go to the bank myself. It was allowing a bit of trust on my part, and they proved very trustworthy here...

I will add additional comment here also:

The OP said he "mailed" his application to the main PRA office, right? As JGF and MikeJ have alluded, the mail service in the Philippines is notoriously inefficient and, at best, very slow. My thinking is it would have, perhaps, been better to use a courier like FedEx or DHL? I have had wonderful - but expensive - service using DHL. Items only take less then a week for delivery and nothing, so far, has gone missing.

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

PNB was on the list and that's where I opened the new account and made the deposit. But this was two years ago so perhaps things have changed? I have the list of approved institutions somewhere here, but cannot find it right now however, I am certain there are more banks than you listed above...

A quick check on Google suggests the following - Bank of China; Bank of Commerce; BDO; DBP; KED Hana Bank; Malayan Bank; PNB and Union Bank. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, hk blues said:

A quick check on Google suggests the following - Bank of China; Bank of Commerce; BDO; DBP; KED Hana Bank; Malayan Bank; PNB and Union Bank. 

2 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

I disagree here, respectfully, Freebie...

No worries...this was the info I was given when I applied and no doubt many others have been given different info.. remember info is a fluid thing here in Philippines ... one PRA staff member in one office   will say something and another will say something else.. all part of the fun of living here....no ?

• Like 4

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted

Do you have any military service "longway"?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 7/13/2021 at 12:06 PM, Freebie said:

remember info is a fluid thing here in Philippines ... one PRA staff member in one office   will say something and another will say something else.

Usually I belive you get an accredited SRRV agent to help you along the way. You can become one here, https://pra.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/23.-Contract-of-Agreement-between-PRA-and-Marketer.pdf

For those who want to know partner banks, https://pra.gov.ph/partners-bank/

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

I will add that the Davao PRA office could not have been more helpful to me when I registered. As noted in previous posts, not all personal will be the same, but the ones here in Davao are really helpful, knowledgeable and capable. 

longway
Posted
Posted
On 7/13/2021 at 1:24 AM, Peaceful John said:

Do you have any military service "longway"?

I served in the US Navy, not retired but I have my DD214.