Indonesia Regulator Allows Ivermectin Use For Covid Treatment

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
On 7/26/2021 at 9:17 AM, scott h said:

And if some in power here have it their way it might happen here also.

Concepcion suggested to Health Secretary Francisco Duque 3rd to consider limiting the movement of unvaccinated people, like what the French government is doing, to stop the spread of the disease.

Concepcion: Delta threat calls for 'bold moves' (msn.com)

I hope it won't happen...

• Like 1

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
On 7/26/2021 at 12:24 PM, hk blues said:

I just cannot agree with your opinion on vaccines in general - let's leave it at that.

No problem with that. I respect your opinion.

• Like 1

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, KC813 said:

You guys sure keep me laughing!  :feetontable_anim:

It stops being funny when the only way to have a social/outdoor life is get the Green Pass, or whatever it is called in your home country.

I think we are blessed to live in the Philippines, where the cracks are often larger than the walls and everything and its opposite can be fixed or bought.

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Gandang Smile said:

I think we are blessed to live in the Philippines, where the cracks are often larger than the walls and everything and its opposite can be fixed or bought.

It is of course your right not to be vaccinated however it is most definitely NOT your right to use a fixer to get a vaccination card or to 'buy' one when you're not vaccinated.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, GeoffH said:

it is most definitely NOT your right to use a fixer to get a vaccination card or to 'buy' one when you're not vaccinated

That will easily get into the area of illegal, corrupt, dealings which we do not discuss on this forum.  Lets choose our words carefully.

• Like 2

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, GeoffH said:

It is of course your right not to be vaccinated however it is most definitely NOT your right to use a fixer to get a vaccination card or to 'buy' one when you're not vaccinated.

It is also a government's duty not to discriminate the populace based on their compliance to an act that still has plenty of controversy in terms of real efficacy, side effects and political agendas behind it.

In this particular case, the fixer who creates the forged vaccination certification and/or Green Pass is simply a tool towards an act of peaceful civil disobedience.

The moment governments will make Green Pass mandatory, the larger and cheaper the market for forged/hacked passes will be. It's the simple law of supply and demand.  

Edited by Gandang Smile

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

That will easily get into the area of illegal, corrupt, dealings which we do not discuss on this forum.  Lets choose our words carefully.

I don't understand why, though. These things are facts of life, especially in a country like the Philippines.

Edited by Gandang Smile

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Gandang Smile said:

I don't understand why, though. These things are facts of life, especially in a country like the Philippines.

You have openly condoned such illegal practices as per the quote below

3 hours ago, Gandang Smile said:

In this particular case, the fixer who creates the forged vaccination certification and/or Green Pass is simply a tool towards an act of peaceful civil disobedience.

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, hk blues said:

You have openly condoned such illegal practices as per the quote below

The illegal (and immoral) practice is stop citizens from having a normal life on the basis of a vaccine of yet unproven efficacy and (side) effects. The fact that world governments are sanctioning it doesn't make it right. So counteracting this practice with any means possible is an act of civil disobedience that might be acceptable in some cases.

This does not mean I will personally ever engage in such acts.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

The illegal (and immoral) practice is stop citizens from having a normal life on the basis of a vaccine of yet unproven efficacy and (side) effects. The fact that world governments are sanctioning it doesn't make it right. So counteracting this practice with any means possible is an act of civil disobedience that might be acceptable in some cases.

This does not mean I will personally ever engage in such acts.

It's not illegal if it's written into the law.

You don't have to engage in illegal practices to condone them.