Another Change. 90 day 9A visa now

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Another day, another change. The palace has approved a 90 day 9A visa now, starting Fen 10th. https://www.manilatimes.net/2022/02/05/news/national/travel-restrictions-further-eased/1831878

Where is Fen 10th on the calendar? :whistling:  

• Haha 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

The wording doesn't really make it clear if that applies to those already here on a 9a.  That'd save me some $$$ but would probably delay my ACR-I card.  

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Well I just asked the question on the BI FB page, but I stupidly asked 2 question in one sentence.... 

I am currently in The Philippines on a 9a visa. I arrived on January 16th. I was wondering if the new 90 validity applies to me or is only for those that arrive after Februarly 10.

Anyone taking bets as to whether the answer will be yes only without clarification as to which one they're answering.  

• Haha 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
41 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Where is Fen 10th on the calendar? :whistling:  

Perks of having a new Huawei phone. I need to run it through certain software as Google restricts it's use and one of the pain in the butts is the keypad and auto spell checker. Multiple times I type certain words and hit send then it decides I've made a mistake and corrects it. It doesn't like abbreviations I've discovered.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

The wording doesn't really make it clear if that applies to those already here on a 9a.  That'd save me some $$$ but would probably delay my ACR-I card.  

Wait for tomorrow's update then one the next day. :whistling:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Perks of having a new Huawei phone. I need to run it through certain software as Google restricts it's use and one of the pain in the butts is the keypad and auto spell checker. Multiple times I type certain words and hit send then it decides I've made a mistake and corrects it. It doesn't like abbreviations I've discovered.

I have a Hauwei P30 lite and love it.  On mine the spell checker and "predictive word/phrase" work great.  No issues with Google.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Mike J said:

I have a Hauwei P30 lite and love it.  On mine the spell checker and "predictive word/phrase" work great.  No issues with Google.

Older ones are fine.  New one's you have to run via an App which tricks Google into thinking it's an older phone.  A serious pain in the butt when almost every App I was used to never ran without Google services and Google refuse to load it to the newer Huawei. 

• Thanks 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Clarification on the extension for those already here:

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3