Coronavirus lockdowns and overstays

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

The OP hasn't posted for a while... he may not come back at all.

It was only yesterday but I guess he didn't get any inspired responses from us lot and went elsewhere! 

• Like 4

Gator
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, hk blues said:

It was only yesterday but I guess he didn't get any inspired responses from us lot and went elsewhere! 

Or offers of a “$ golden shovel$”, lol, which I suspect he was also hopeful for. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Clermont said:

The two OP's that have mentioned the creek are properly laying it on the line. We have been constructive in trying to resolve his problem, In mentioning the Australian embassy, I don't believe he has told the true story to them or us, I can speculate. You can't help people if they don't want to give the full information, NO embassy would leave their country man to face imprisonment in a foreign country for a petty crime. I think re-read my answer and have a think on it. :5795:

Weill if dragging up ones past mistake is  your take on beneficial then so be it.

I did find the mention of Daves post most interesting and who knows maybe worth a go.

Petty crime....doubtful the Philippine government share your view here, again your entitled to express your views.

My view is he should contact his MP back home whom may be able to smooth the way for Embassy assistance.

• Like 1