New One Health Pass from May 3rd.

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Seems they couldnt leave well alone.

Now ( and sorry its a 10 minute boring as hell video, seems that to get monetized on YouTube , people just have to talk and repeat ad nauseum to get to the 10 minute mark ) there is a barcode to add to the process.

And then can also now get an Express Lane clearance , however this can only appear from 4 to 1 hour before your flight.

God help you if you are in one the many airports around the world where the wifi is turtle slow, or even non existent unless you have a local sim etc . You may have put your OneHealth pass info on your Manila sim which it should be logically,  so who knows how you navigate that when as said, wifi is super slow or non existent.

Guess BOQ doesnt travel that much internationally.

• Like 4

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted

Thanks Freebie.  I'm currently visiting my family in Hawaii for a few weeks and this One Pass is my greatest fear (getting it right.  Your info is greatly appreciated,:cheersty:

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

I think it is starting on May 3rd.

Freebie
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Peaceful John said:

Thanks Freebie.  I'm currently visiting my family in Hawaii for a few weeks and this One Pass is my greatest fear (getting it right.  Your info is greatly appreciated,:cheersty:

The previous one worked out surprisingly easy although beware when it asks for pics of vaccinations card , you may have to take the same pic twice if you have dose 1 and dose 2 on same card . This one though works on a tighter time schedule. I anticipate there might be some pushback given the time restrictions. Good luck !!!

• Thanks 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Why fix it if it ain't broken? This reminds me of my time in the Australian Navy, when changes were made for the "Look at me I am still here" factor.

• Like 2

Freebie
Posted
Posted

You wont believe this. How can they be soooo incompetent.

I know mistakes can happen but for international travelers and balikbayans, seafarers etc to have to face this contradictory nonsense is beyond thinking about. doesnt anyone check anything before submitting it as the finished article.

Submit requirements 3 days before, then submit 24 hours before departure, no 24 hours before arrival. how is anyone supposed to understand this nonsense.

No doubt some govt big shot will say he cant log onto OneHealth and then hopefully they will realise they took a decent scheme, added some bells and whistles and made it lack in logic comprehension  and took away any user friendliness it might have had. Are they so incompetent they cant see their own errors ?????

I have already read of 4 passengers in Europe and US who just cant log onto their OneHealth site.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My wife is flying Singapore Air to Cebu this July. She is furious. Her flight is Seattle, LAX then a 12 hour layover in Singapore a stop a at Davao then Cebu. Well over 24 hours.

She's online at the Filipina air travel Facebook many there are posting nasty messages on the One Health web site. 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

That is a brutal flight?  Who is the Cheap Charlie who put her on that flight? :hystery:

She was determined to get a flight early this year. I suggested she wait a few months for things to open up and more flights would be available. 

What do you think Don, should I say "I Told You So"? LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4