New One Health Pass from May 3rd.

Gator
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Yes, I figured that fares are up.  We only paid ~1500 each on PAL last December.  Promo, I think.

Base rate when you first start was 888 and 1288, but when added flex fare, taxes, etc the final price was of course a lot more. 

Btw, no more asking to scan with the Traze app and no one even asked to see a vax card. When entering the airport the only I was asked for was my itinerary / electronic boarding pass and ID. 

• Like 1

Youngster
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

New terminal?  How was it?

As far as the arrival area goes, rather bland but functional. I’m sure it’ll look better as they decorate as time goes. 

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)

Do international passengers departing fromthe Philippines  need this new OHP? Don't see why they would, but we are where we are.

Edited by Guy F.
lack of a space

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Guy F. said:

Do international passengers departing fromthe Philippines  need this new OHP? Don't see why they would, but we are where we are.

I sure as hell hope not.  Haven't seen anything, when I poked around a bit. I think it only for arrivals.... and I'm leaving here in 3 weeks. 

All I could discover for my return to the USA is :   a negative covid test ( I believe no more than 1 day before departure... not 24 hours), proof of your vaccinations,  and there is a form to fill out that they are supposed to give you on your USA arrival flight, but you can fill it out on your smart phone as well ..... some BS that I read and saw the form displayed when I purchased my air ticket several hours ago.  Oh yeah.... your passport. 

The ticket has lots of reading for you..... with plenty of drop down sections. These are complex travel times.

• Like 3

baronapart
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Guy F. said:

I find PAL's site to be an excellent source of information. We followed it for my wife's trip to and from the Philippines last month. These are the current requirements for someone travelling to the mainland US: (It has info for other countries as well)

https://www.philippineairlines.com/COVID-19/DepartingFromThePH/UnitedStates_Mainland

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Guy F. said:

Here's another video resource:

• Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted
On 5/9/2022 at 9:12 AM, Gator said:

I flew on the one run by children

Never a truer word spoken !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 5/12/2022 at 7:22 PM, manofthecoldland said:

I think it only for arrivals...

Yes, One health pass is only a Philippines thing for arriving in the country. Other countries have their own system such as the Thailand Pass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
jimeve
Posted
Posted
On 5/26/2022 at 11:31 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Other countries have their own system such as the Thailand Pass.

What about the Kyber pass?

• Haha 5