Gonna play house for a few days.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

eventually kicked her butt and told her we are going for a walk and she is coming,

l can only imagine what she thinks of you :punch_80_anim_gif:

• Haha 4

hk blues
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

A few days away from anything exciting and trying to hold an indepth conversation on anything that's going on in the modern World will give you an idea what's down the road when the honeymoon period is over. 

That's exactly what I love about the place! :hystery:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
Just now, hk blues said:

That's exactly what I love about the place! :hystery:

I'm with you on this one!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
On 8/10/2022 at 2:06 PM, Jake said:

Venturing out in the boondocks will be an eye opener.  Be prepare to be involve in a drinking session and eating mystery meat among all her uncles, cousins and probably her father.  Often times, you will be judged in how you accept anything out of your comfort zone.  

Best of luck to you, Sanagimo.  

been there and dont mind. the simple food is great

20220728_155624.jpg

• Like 3

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, sanagimo said:

been there and dont mind. the simple food is great

20220728_155624.jpg

20220728_165053.jpg

• Like 2

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
On 8/10/2022 at 11:21 AM, Freebie said:

I think whether you like it or not, you will always be watched, always seen and for sure always judged.You are new to them for for sure there will be lots of watching. You maybe cant help trying to impress because they expect it and will allow it.

Maybe take the girl away from there.. take her on a trip...when you are with a girl 24 /7 then you quickly learn the bits you like the bits that irritate  etc etc. You will lhave a better idea how she is with you alone. With family around shes always going to be bit restricted in what she doe , says adn how she acts. Maybe shes wild but you wont know around her family.

been taking her away for a few days every 2 at the brgy

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, sanagimo said:

20220728_165053.jpg

I love grilled fish cooked over coals... it's yummy!

• Like 3

Freebie
Posted
Posted
On 8/11/2022 at 1:07 PM, Snowy79 said:

I eventually kicked her butt and told her we are going for a walk and she is coming, her face was a picture, we walked the beach at snails pace for about 2km as I could see she wasn't happy.  When we got back to the apartment she fell asleep instantly on the sofa. The next day she wanted to stay in but at night time I forced her to go to main beach for the sunset and I promised to stop within 50m of the beach. As the sun was going down I suggested walking to Willy's rock about 200m away but she said it was too far.

Had one of those super lazy ones  a couple years back. We would get to my condo whereupon after her long distant and hazardous journey in a taxi from Antipolo she would fall asleep as soon as seeing the bed. Thereafter it being a weekend night, Id suggest we go out

Given that Greenbelt is about 300 metres I would shake my head in amazement when she moaned/whinged " its soo far, cant we take a cab"  Had an equal whinge on the long treacherous walk home too. I think she lasted 2 weekends.

The last one being where she spent 4 hours non stop on her phone. After that she took the long hazardous journey back never to return. Shes robably still playing with her phone.Takes more than good looks to make yourself interesting honey. 

Take yours for a walk Sanagimo and see how she reacts.

• Like 4