Gonna play house for a few days.

RBM
Posted
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Freebie said:

The last one being where she spent 4 hours non stop on her phone. After that she took the long hazardous journey back never to return. Shes robably still playing with her phone.Takes more than good looks to make yourself interesting honey. 

4 hours in my not inconsiderable experience is not a long time for these people. I often wonder how anything else ever gets done with fone.

Edited by RBM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Balisidar
Posted
Posted
On 8/13/2022 at 10:44 AM, Snowy79 said:

My current one never graduated school but she started work early and funded her sisters and brothers education as the family realised they had talent. Never met a more balanced person and it turns out she is very smart just not qualified, she's like me and has to go out daily regardless of the weather or she gets cabin fever, tampo lasts a few seconds before she opens up and she has a great family, ask for nothing. Loves cooking, doing the washing by hand and doesn't drink and is just as blunt as me when someone is trying to gain my confidence before trying to scam me.  I certainly don't have a boring day with her. 

Sounds like you have a winner there.  She sounds a lot like my wife of 36 years.  

• Like 3