Cebu question

Sailor Jerry
Posted
Posted

Thanks to all who took the trouble to give me some ideas & gf & I will be doing do a few. We heading to Cebu tomorrow for a week or so and both looking forward to taking a look around post pandemic. 

I heard not a lot happening on the bar front so damaged a heap of cells this week in walking st to get me thru. Cheers

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Sailor Jerry said:

Thanks to all who took the trouble to give me some ideas & gf & I will be doing do a few. We heading to Cebu tomorrow for a week or so and both looking forward to taking a look around post pandemic. 

I heard not a lot happening on the bar front so damaged a heap of cells this week in walking st to get me thru. Cheers

They used to teach in schools (probably still do) that we can't grow new brain cells. Once it's gone it's gone and it's not coming back. BUT a couple years ago I read that mice were observed to to be able to grow new brain cells. I think it's inevitable that one day humans will be known to accomplish that very thing.

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Guy F. said:

BUT a couple years ago I read that mice were observed to to be able to grow new brain cells.

This is the reason mice are smarter than we are and most likely to survive, along with cockroaches, in an apocalypse.