Need Help With Karaoke

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

I'm working on mimicking this truly menacing version of "You Are My Sunshine" by The Dead South.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MevYCdn5S8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

I'm working on mimicking this truly menacing version of "You Are My Sunshine" by The Dead South.

Personally I think this will go down pretty well. You know you're going to be humming it all night. :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Personally I think this will go down pretty well. You know you're going to be humming it all night. :whistling:

Yup !  Got to give airtime to opposing viewpoints if you want to proclaim yourself as "Fair and Balanced'.  Too bad that's not an ubiquitous practice any more. LOL

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

Big fan of these guys!

• Like 2

mountainside
Posted
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Personally I think this will go down pretty well.

"Satan is a Friend . . . "  I think her Dad would get the humor, but her Mom might send the Aswang's after me.  I've joked with some of her family members that foreigners don't believe in aswangs and aswangs don't believe in foreigners, but I'm pretty sure they're not buying that -- I know my loving wife doesn't.

Edited by mountainside
  • Haha 5

RBM
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I was heading out to a restaurant that I'd been promising myself I'd try for almost 3yrs. A few days back was that day, I headed there with couple of friends and my partner all excited and as I approached someone sounded like they were killing a cat. Sure enough there was the TV and huge speakers and a couple of Filipinos. My friends and me just looked at each other, shook our heads and walked away. 

Done same quite a few times, worse if it starts after one has ordered.........

• Like 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, mountainside said:

"Satan is a Friend . . . "  I think her Dad would get the humor, but her Mom might send the Aswang's after me.  I've joked with some of her family members that foreigners don't believe in aswangs and aswangs don't believe in foreigners, but I'm pretty sure they're not buying that -- I know my loving wife doesn't.

I always wondered why it was always Catholics that got possessed by evil spirits in the West and maybe those singing karaoke are possessed also.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have one for you... hope it gets past the censors. It's really not that offensive.

Detachable Penis by King Missile

Edited by Guy F.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

mountainside
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

I have one for you... hope it gets past the censors. It's really not that offensive.

LMAO!  My Filipina too!  Dreaming of a Filipino social gathering:  men in barong tagalog; women in filipiniana;  me with a back-up band, acting like the new Arnel Pineda.  Wake up next morning with visa cancelled.  Deported as an undesirable.  Back in the US with my wife wondering where my tin-tin went.  And no chance of returning to the Phils to find it!    

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I thought this forum was a Karaoke Free Zone! 

image.jpg.webp

• Haha 4