OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

• Like 1

P_X
Posted
Posted

The media lies about everything.  

They don't care about real information..just their agenda. 

I don't pay it any mind anymore. 

All of that noise just clutters my brain with negativity.  

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

The media certainly requires more open moderation and accountability. There are multpile quality science groups out there with an indepth understanding of the possible origins of covid and most are completely unbiased.  The vast majority of which lean more towards the zoonotic origins as oppossed to a lab leak but not a single one has came out 100% in favour of that route.  They do however use science to try and explain why it is more likely and keep away from the politics. 

As for the usual " Facebook, Government, Media etc don't want you to know" a quick bit of surfing shows thousands of links to what they say is hidden is still widely available. 

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

shows thousands of links to what they say is hidden is still widely available. 

This is mainly about social media.  Of course you can find other sources but many people have no interest in that, and think what they see on social media is true.  At the peak of all this, the censorship on social media was terrible.  I tried to share a true story on FB with my friends and family, and it was taken down.  In that particular case, the censorship influenced the outcome of the U.S. election.

• Hmm thinking 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

My Red Horse increased to 60php today - that concerns me a whole lot more than the bias of media.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, hk blues said:

My Red Horse increased to 60php today - that concerns me a whole lot more than the bias of media.

This critical hard hitting life changing information affects each and every one of us and should become a topic in its own!

Thanks for sharing HK. I suggest you drink Red Horse until your concerns abide or you are unable to stand. I'll join you here with some local IPA. :7500:

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

hk blues
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Old55 said:

This critical hard hitting life changing information affects each and every one of us and should become a topic in its own!

Thanks for sharing HK. I suggest you drink Red Horse until your concerns abide or you are unable to stand. I'll join you here with some local IPA. :7500:

The funny thing is, Old, I don't really drink that much, just one at a time! :whistling: 

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, hk blues said:

The funny thing is, Old, I don't really drink that much, just one at a time! :whistling: 

I'm much the same two beers and I'm ready for a nap. LOL

• Like 3

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

There is so much contradictory information in broadcast media that the tendency is to read or watch only those that confirm your personal opinion.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, JJReyes said:

There is so much contradictory information in broadcast media that the tendency is to read or watch only those that confirm your personal opinion.

That is probably true, but has nothing to do with the topic of the Stossel video.