Emails Show XXXXXXXXXX KNEW Vaccines Didn't Stop COVID as Early as January 2021

Lee
Posted
Posted

I have redacted a bit of this to keep the politics monitor at bay.

Regardless this info needs to be put out there as we all suffered at some level with the Covid situation. At the end of the quoted section of the article there is a link where some who choose to can read the rest of the article. It goes into quite some detail----and none of it is redacted.

The COVID pandemic was traumatizing for many people for so many reasons: illness, of course, loneliness due to lockdowns, ruined businesses, learning and developmental loss for kids, and much, much more.

But of all the failed, draconian governmental responses, the mRNA vaccine mandates arguably caused the most harm—feuding families were destroyed, friendships ruined, and millions either bent the knee and unwillingly got a shot or got fired. Meanwhile, an untold number experienced significant health issues from the untested technology.

Despite all this, the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX pushed the jabs relentlessly and endlessly waxed poetic about the magic of mRNA, which they claimed would pull the nation out of the crisis. XXXXXXX and his flunkies condemned any American who questioned the narrative and insisted that you would not get the virus if you got the vax and that a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” was to blame for our inability to eradicate it.

The only problem with all this: it wasn’t true—and they knew it.

Read more.  https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/06/20/cdc-email-shows-biden-admin-knew-vaccines-didnt-stop-covid-yet-forced-them-on-the-nation-anyway-n764629

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

Is misinformation like this still being pushed? Sure there are breakthrough cases. The vaccines are not 100% effective. The 2 major vaccines were more than 90% effective. That means 5 to 10% of people exposed to the virus and who got the vaccines would get Covid-19 anyway.

If you need a reason to mistrust the government, you can do better than this.

What misinformation are you referring to?  I'm not sure if you read it, but it was not about exactly about vaccines in general.  It was about government officials pushing the "misinformation" that the vaccines were 100% effective when they already knew that they were not.  Right at the beginning of the vaccine push.  Then later people like you and I became aware that the 100% was not true.

Anyway, we will be safe now.  Marcos rolled out the Bivalent vaccines today.  Get in line.

• Thanks 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

What misinformation are you referring to?  I'm not sure if you read it, but it was not about exactly about vaccines in general.  It was about government officials pushing the "misinformation" that the vaccines were 100% effective when they already knew that they were not.  Right at the beginning of the vaccine push.  Then later people like you and I became aware that the 100% was not true.

Anyway, we will be safe now.  Marcos rolled out the Bivalent vaccines today.  Get in line.

The article was an effort to get readers to think that since breakthrough cases exist, the vaccines are worthless.

5 hours ago, Lee said:

Despite all this, the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX pushed the jabs relentlessly and endlessly waxed poetic about the magic of mRNA, which they claimed would pull the nation out of the crisis. XXXXXXX and his flunkies condemned any American who questioned the narrative and insisted that you would not get the virus if you got the vax and that a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” was to blame for our inability to eradicate it.

This is unmitigated bullshit. It's an insult to anyone with my level of brainpower.

Regarding the bivalent vaccine:

"...the bivalent boosters target a strain that's already been replaced by a new one called XBB.1.5."

Quoted from https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2023/03/29/1166629853/the-fda-may-soon-authorize-a-spring-round-of-covid-19-boosters-for-some-people

So I'm waiting until a new formulation is available later this year.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

It's an insult to anyone with my level of brainpower.

OK.  Got it.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

OK.  Got it.

Don, I don't think that was directed at you. 

Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Governments simply can't function if the people put in charge of it continuously lie about what is going on simply to push a narrative.

The emails cited in the article reveal that not only were we being lied to, but also that gov officials knew that they were lying when they repeatedly made such audacious claims. The draconian measures put in place to enforce these claims hurt many American families and no doubt led to many more deaths. Many countries no doubt followed right along and perhaps suffered similar consequences based on what was coming out of the US.

Edited by Lee
clarification
  • Thanks 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Lee said:

Governments simply can't function if the people put in charge of it continuously lie about what is going on simply to push a narrative.

The emails cited in the article reveal that not only were we being lied to, but also that gov officials knew that they were lying when they repeatedly made such audacious claims. The draconian measures put in place to enforce these claims hurt many American families and no doubt led to many more deaths. Many countries no doubt followed right along based on what was coming out of the US.

Essentially some people on twitter said it's true, and you are feeding your anger addiction with it.

Like I say to the wife sometimes, "yes dear, whatever you say dear."

• Haha 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic