Emails Show XXXXXXXXXX KNEW Vaccines Didn't Stop COVID as Early as January 2021

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Also select your information from quality peer reviewed publications with an impact factor above 3 as a few so called anti vax experts have published total quackery in some low level publications then quoted it as peer reviewed.

That would be 3 out of 10, at least in my case.

I'm so tired of fighting ignorance. A significant minority of the population is beyond redemption and will believe only what they want to believe.

Scientists have a passion for truth that most people will never experience. Trust the peer-reviewed journals.

• Like 1

Cola Cubes
Posted
Posted

There wasn`t a pandemic.

People are fools.  Easily lied to.

• Like 1

Joe LP
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

All I can suggest is instead of getting your news from chat show hosts and grifters that are selling altrenative cures is to follow a few immunologists and virologists on the likes of Tik Tok and other social media channels, they regularly go through some of the antivax quotes and use the evidence produced to debunk them. I've looked at both sides of the coins and can safely say the grifters select certain parts of a report and the experts go through it all in fine detail, it's very convincing what they say until someone shows you the full report.

Also select your information from quality peer reviewed publications with an impact factor above 3 as a few so called anti vax experts have published total quackery in some low level publications then quoted it as peer reviewed.

As for politicians and politically appointed experts if you believe them fully it's on your own head. I'll stick to the factual data. 

Would the CDC director count as a person who should know what's going on?  In early 2021, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky tells Congress COVID vaccines stopped infection and transmission.  She stated that in a testimony before congress.  Later, she went before congress  to testify that "COVID vaccines “initially” stopped infection and transmission" to cover her lying ass and state that what she stated earlier was true in such a light.  Then again, the CDC is run by a government and as such, as idiots in it like fauci back in the 1980's saying you could get AIDS from a toilet seat long before he was telling people to wear as many masks as they can to stop covid infections.  So, trust them at your own risk.  Wait, are you saying the WHO never stated that the vaccines would keep you from getting covid?  LOL

Or are you saying the now many reports from both science centers and colleges doing the research are all wrong and there is no growing concern over the connection of MRNA vaccines to myocarditis?  

I do get most of my data from either my brother-in-law(head of therapeutic department for a hospital), or my aunt who's a nurse(LPN), or a old colleague of mine from Michigan State U who graduated in and is now a nurse manager for a hospital.  They give it to me pretty straight on what they are seeing in their hospitals.  Newsflash, just like the philippines, there are not as many vaxed as reported.  As as more than reported in people(even more so early on) who were coming in for multiple vaccines when it use to be just a "factory setup" to administer the vaccines.  Same with boosters.  Not so bad now days, but it was crazy early on when hysteria was being sold by the media and fear was peddled.  

Well, least those invested in pharmaceutical companies got rich from it right?  Someone is winning.

Possum
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Guy F. said:

I'm so tired of fighting ignorance. A significant minority of the population is beyond redemption and will believe only what they want to believe.

I have one last thing to say about this silly discussion about vaccines. One is something of a dichotomy. Many of those arguing against science wouldn't be alive today were it not for the vaccines they received as children along with millions of others. The second is the "freedom" argument which reminds me of a country I was in shortly after a long standing dictator was deposed by US and a few UN forces. Most of the people grew up under dictatorial rule and were celebrating their 'freedom.' In conversations with them I asked what freedom meant to them. Almost without exception they said it means "We can do anything we want now." Many of us tried to explain that no, it means you have more personal responsibility than ever before if your society is to survive and if you don't take that seriously you will not have a civilized country because the USA and the UN aren't here to teach you how to be responsible. The UN might help but the US just breaks things and leaves. Freedom as you see it now will be anarchy not freedom.

They didn't and the country is ruled by gangs now.

• Like 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

I rest my case.

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic