Emails Show XXXXXXXXXX KNEW Vaccines Didn't Stop COVID as Early as January 2021

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Old55 said:

Don, I don't think that was directed at you. 

Yes, I know that.

• Like 1

Lee
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

Essentially some people on twitter said it's true, and you are feeding your anger addiction with it.

If this is directed at me, please be sure that I have never had a Twitter or a FB account. 

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I don't know about the USA but in Australia the government advertising clearly said that the vaccines would "reduce the chance of death or serious illness and reduce (not stop) transmission of the virus" (not stop people catching the virus)... so we at least did not follow this 'alleged US lead'.

• Like 4

Joe LP
Posted
Posted (edited)

There is a video out there somewhere showing all the politicians stating that if you get the vaccine, you won't get covid.  I cannot find it now, and if I find it later, I'll add it to this thread.  But yes, even as late as July 2021 Biden stated the same nonesense. 

That is a part of the bigger video I was talking about above that shows politicians, CDC workers, and more stating the same exact garbage/lies after the first quarter of 2021.  So for those stating that there were no leaders doing it, check yourselves, or join them in the lies.

I'm over 2 decades a diabetic. I am a member of the group that was told to be first in line for this BS injection to "save my life" garbage.  Screw it.  Not to dumb to trust the government.  Even more, when the government goes so far as to push something like this to to the point of firing people who don't get it.  And get this, from the same losers who when it comes to a pregnant woman scream "her body, her choice" but when it comes to pushing foreign substances into your body say "shut up and do it or else".    To anyone with common sense, that should have sent up major red flags.

I did get it.  But so did every single person in my wife's family, vaccinated or not.  Was down in energy a few days, but then I was fine.  Then again, I take vitamins, stay active, and stay healthy.  So maybe for the unhealthy out there I get your fears and your willingness to inject something with possible dangerous side affects into your body.  Go ahead and run that route if you wish.  

There is now an undeniable link between covid vaccinations and boosters to myocarditis.  At first the CDC said no, then said they'd study it, then said it's a distinct possibility, then they said to spread out your times between shots to lessen your chances at getting myocarditis.  LOL  THESE are the people who are telling you to trust the vaccine and boosters.  Smartest people I know around my parts are the ones who had fake vaccine cards made up and used them to keep living while the rest were hiding in their homes scared until they got the shot.

Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the MRNA strand vaccines even shared the dangers and still does, but sure, go listen to some politician without an ounce of medical knowledge about it.  They have your best interest at heart. In short, for those who hate Malone because some media outlet told you to, here is the reality that even on some pro-vaccine sites you can find it, while at the same time they are denigrating Malone;

"Dr. Felgner invented the first lipid nanoparticle. Malone mixed the fatty bubbles with messenger RNA, and together, they showed the mixture could spur human cells in a dish to make proteins." 

This was the massive breakthrough that has led to MRNA being done today.  There are many scientist who say that if Felgner is credited as the creator, so should Malone.  So I think he knows what he's talking about more than most scientists and doctors, let alone those politicians.  So upon hearing him give a long explanation on the dangers of MRNA(back in 2020 on youtube before youtube tore down the video) I know right then if I got a vaccine, it sure as hell wouldn't be MRNA as he was saying back then that it would have bad side effects.  Now people are dying instantly or top level athletes are falling down while playing with sever myocarditis at a rate NEVER seen before. 

Trusting the government on health issues is as dumb as trusting Greta on global climate issues.

5.jfif

Edited by Joe LP
  • Like 1

Possum
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Joe LP said:

There is a video out there somewhere showing all the politicians stating that if you get the vaccine, you won't get covid.

Here's one politician saying it works. I don't recall anyone saying "you won't get Covid"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/Former President-urges-all-americans-to-get-covid-vaccine-its-a-safe-vaccine

• Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

image.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, hk blues said:

image.jpeg

Exactly HK. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1

mountainside
Posted
Posted

Maybe we need a sub-forum for members to debate our home-country non-Philippine politics?  I'm hesitant to suggest further work for our forum admins, all of whom I respect. 

But I didn't see anything in the posted article, or the ensuing posts, that was in any way related to Covid politics in the Philippines.   

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

All I can suggest is instead of getting your news from chat show hosts and grifters that are selling altrenative cures is to follow a few immunologists and virologists on the likes of Tik Tok and other social media channels, they regularly go through some of the antivax quotes and use the evidence produced to debunk them. I've looked at both sides of the coins and can safely say the grifters select certain parts of a report and the experts go through it all in fine detail, it's very convincing what they say until someone shows you the full report.

Also select your information from quality peer reviewed publications with an impact factor above 3 as a few so called anti vax experts have published total quackery in some low level publications then quoted it as peer reviewed.

As for politicians and politically appointed experts if you believe them fully it's on your own head. I'll stick to the factual data. 

• Like 3

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic