image.jpeg

What version of chrome are you using?

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mike J said:

What version of chrome are you using?

The latest for windows.  

I might give Firefox a shot as well.  I've just been informed by the Minister of Finance and War that she likes the trips to Dumaguete but it would be nice to have the option if "life" happens. 

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, gabgab said:

Interesting to know whether you need to print a physical copy of your extensions or can from now on just show a PDF on your phone instead.

I'm under the impression that you will still need to visit an office.  The online utility is only for filling forms.  Maybe I am wrong.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

There's going to be a few unhappy fixers.

• Like 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Mike J said:

Nice to see BOI moving in a direction that should make life easier.  I hope they incorporate the annual report into their system.

I hope they don't - it's one of the few chances I get to go out alone!  :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 3

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

There is an option to choose. 

6 months.PNG

Being able to do 6 month extensions online would be a huge benefit, BI at Cagayan De Oro won't do 6 month tourist Visa extensions and having to go every two months, when the trip, extension, lunch and return trip takes most of a day is a bit of a time hog.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I'm under the impression that you will still need to visit an office.  The online utility is only for filling forms.  Maybe I am wrong.

You are wrong I believe.  The whole idea of these changes is to make things easy and move forward. Did you read the BI post?

Our eServices allows our visitors to comply with their immigration requirements from the comfort of their own homes, hotels, or even by the beach.  This would definitely aid in boosting tourism, which is one of the main thrusts of the President,” he added.

Just to add there is an option to select pick up ARC card or Philpost.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Fun, getting the following error in Chrome and Edge:

image.png

Can't prove I'm not a robot. 

image.jpeg

I don't even see a re-captcha and I  just logged in now but maybe it's your first time? Or are you registering? 

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I don't even see a re-captcha and I  just logged in now but maybe it's your first time? Or are you registering? 

Trying to register and that comes up as soon as I fill in the first field.  

I tried to see if I was already registered and did the "forgot" password routine but as soon as I entered by email the same thing happened.  

Yes, VPN was off, extensions disabled etc.  I even tried flushing my DNS then resetting it in a cmd window (/ipconfig commands).  It's happening on both my laptops and the wife's as well.  I'll try the phone tomorrow.  

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You are wrong I believe.  The whole idea of these changes is to make things easy and move forward. Did you read the BI post?

Yes, I read it and I hope I am wrong.  If look at the FAQs on their website, there are many references to "appointments" but nothing clear on not having to visit the office for certain transactions.

Why did my application get canceled all of a sudden?
- The Bureau of Immigration reserves the right to cancel an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. calamity, local holiday). An e-mail detailing the cancellation of your online appointment along with a notice to manually book for a new appointment date will be sent to you.

What happens when I arrive late for my appointment?
- You will not be allowed to enter the office. Please arrive early to avoid inconveniencing yourself and other clients.