No more Covid test and proof of vaccination required.

Youngster
Posted
Posted

Returning to PI after a week of vacation and noticed this while filling out etravel online form.   It states “As of July 22, 2023, No Covid-19 test or Vaccination requirement when traveling to the Philippines.”

Looks like it’s finally back to normal in the Philippines…except for this etravel thing we still have to complete?

IMG_7655.png

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

They've lifted all pandemic restrictions.  

As for the e-travel thing, that's here to stay.  It's been a thing in many countries for years that have visa free entry for certain nationalities. 

• Like 4

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Don’t get admitted to a hospital, the fee is still there 

• Haha 1

JamesBond
Posted
Posted

Are masks on domestic transportation still required?

P_X
Posted
Posted

was just asked about this on my livestream last Saturday.  I said the test will be gone soon. Bamn. Its a gonner 😂 

Bout time

Lee
Posted
Posted

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, JamesBond said:

Are masks on domestic transportation still required?

I still wear mine as I've luckily not even had a cough since the introduction of face masks. I've yet to be on public transport where someone isn't coughing their guts up. Others that travelled with me and had a little dig have all had colds and sore throats. I was the first to chuckle to myself when I saw the Japanese and Chinese tourists wearing them before covid but now see the sense. I don't wear one outdoors though. 

• Like 4

BLM
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I still wear mine as I've luckily not even had a cough since the introduction of face masks. I've yet to be on public transport where someone isn't coughing their guts up. Others that travelled with me and had a little dig have all had colds and sore throats. I was the first to chuckle to myself when I saw the Japanese and Chinese tourists wearing them before covid but now see the sense. I don't wear one outdoors though. 

Every time I flew I would come down with something, and likewise always had someone nearby hacking on the plane. The last time I flew, with a mask on from Hawaii to our new home here in 2020, (last flight out) no problem. It helped that everyone was wearing a mask also. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
BLM
Posted
Posted

I was at the BI in Manila yesterday, masks not required, but more than half of all the people were wearing them still.

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Don't throw away those proof of vaccination cards.  The potential resurgence of Covid and its variations might mean another vaccination will be recommended and the information added to existing cards.  More than a year ago, there were already predictions that an annual jab may become the norm just like flu shots.

• Like 5