American yields marijuana plants in Cebu City condominium

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Doesn't look like there's any extractor fan with carbon filter, you'd probably smell it 3 floors away if there isn't.

• Like 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

longway
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Could have been anyone, condo building maintenance or a housekeeper, or a delivery to the door and was able to see in. If he was silly enough to smoke it in the condo I think everyone would have known. 

Most likely it someone who wanted some but was refused. Take that you selfish Old Man.

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Old55 said:

Agree! Very foolish chance to take. 

What do you guys think, do some Expats think they are above the law?

I think some do, but more likely in this case he just assumed he would never get caught.  I suspect he have made someone upset (cleaning lady, doorman, etc.) and they turned him in for spite.  

• Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 11/11/2023 at 6:28 AM, Mike J said:

I think some do, but more likely in this case he just assumed he would never get caught.  I suspect he have made someone upset (cleaning lady, doorman, etc.) and they turned him in for spite.  

Rather think he is perhaps just an older ex hippy whom is fond of a joint now and again. Would consider this an extreme over reaction by law enforcement.

Its pretty obvious some person in power has been pissed by this guy, really some 75 year old growing 3 pots in his unit would not in many western countries be considered a big deal at all.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Old55 said:

A good reminder to all Foreigners. Like it or not obey Filipino laws and regulations even if  we think they are unfair, foolish or out of step with most developed countries.

Kind of ironic that we (expats) often complain of laws that are not followed, and now we have a bit of criticism when the law is applied.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Kind of ironic that we (expats) often complain of laws that are not followed, and now we have a bit of criticism when the law is applied.   

SELECTIVE

jimeve
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Mike J said:

Street value P400. 

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Saw the video on Facebook. He was saying he has cancer and blaming his wife for reporting him. Pretty wild they live streamed him in his boxer shorts.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1