I will be moving permanently to the Philippines on January the 23rd I need advice

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I wonder what the penalty would be if someone got reported?

Kingpin
Posted
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I know of 2 people ( whose wives are  passed away)and who are still ( illegally) holding a 13 a.

Thanks for admitting your friends are criminals :shades: still doesn't address the main point though.

On 12/19/2023 at 6:39 PM, Kingpin said:

what happens when he needs to renew his I-Card, which lists the wife as the petitioner.

Edited by Kingpin
  • I'm Confused 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Yeah you're still missing the issue, no worries, I will repeat it clearly for you:

:89: Oh Dear, Listen My Friend, I have been on a 13a for 12 years, My wife has never once on this second card I am on been to or had to contact BI so so you understand and STOP digging your Hole any Bigger

• I'm Confused 1

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I have been on a 13a for 12 years, My wife has never once on this second card I am on been to or had to contact BI

That's nice, but your wife is presumably alive though.

The question you're still avoiding is what happens when a wife dies, and then it's time for the husband to renew a 13a, and list a petitioner.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Kingpin said:

The question you're still avoiding is what happens when a wife dies, and then it's time for the husband to renew a 13a, and list a petitioner.

You obviously DO NOT Understand the 13a that is a permanent Visa you don't have to  renew that only the Icard

Of course my wife is still alive and we enjoy a wonderful Marriage

• Like 2

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

You obviously DO NOT Understand the 13a that is a permanent Visa you don't have to renew that only the Icard

Actually it's who you clearly do not understand and is repeating false information: 13a visa is only permanent provided the conditions of the visa are maintained, meaning a valid marriage with a Filipino citizen.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Actually it's who you clearly do not understand and is repeating false information: 13a visa is only permanent provided

7 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

I am happily Married  which I don't think you are at all.  False information? where and when  Homer.gif

Edited by Jack Peterson
just because
  • Like 1

Rooster
Posted
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

When you do the annual form, it asks for your civil status. A mandatory answer is required with a red asterisk.  Married, Widowed, etc. appear as options to select.

If an Expat was granted a 13A because they were married to a Filipina and that Filipina died then they should select widow. I know a guy this happened to and It red flagged him. He was told to downgrade to a 9a tourist Visa or apply for SSRV. .

IF YOU LIE.

If an Expat lies on the civil status then they are committing fraud. and the penalties in REPUBLIC ACT NO. 751 apply. "Any alien, or any parent or legal guardian of any alien, who files an application for registration containing statements known by him to be false.  Fine, Imprisonment, Deportation.

https://elibrary.judiciary.gov.ph/thebookshelf/showdocs/2/11830

Edited by Rooster
  • Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Rooster said:

When you do the annual form, it asks for your civil status.

Never had to Fill in forms for Reporting at my  reporting office so it has never happened. No reflection on you Rooster but for me, Everyone can live their lives their way and I will live mine my way so as I am having guests soon Homer out of Here..jpg

Edited by Jack Peterson
just because

Rooster
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Never had to Fill in forms for Reporting at my  reporting office so it has never happened. No reflection on you Rooster but for me, Everyone can live their lives their way and I will live mine my way so as I am having guests soon Homer out of Here..jpg

I'll rephrase it for you then. For those who wish to follow Philippine Immigration law, the 2024 Reporting Guideline is here. Guidelines state to complete the online registration (except for Jack Peterson who will live life his own way) LOL :cheersty:

https://immigration.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/2024-ANNUAL-REPORT-GUIDELINES-18-DEC-2023_20231218-1.pdf

• Haha 2