Termites in the kitchen.

gbmmbg
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, hk blues said:

We had a tile that appeared to have a random pattern but on closer inspection it was not random at all

Unfortunately i suffer from apophenia and pareidolia I see patterns in everything. Unfortunately as a child one of the predominant patterns you see with Pareidolia is faces. It scares the shit out of you in the dark but with time you get used to it. In the 40's it was a test they would give people who suffer from schizophrenia but come to find out it was a Correlation does not imply causation thing. One of the good things is it helps in math. Our daughter has her masters in engineering and our son a Master of Science (Applied Mathematics. The sad part is the state of California has watered down the Gifted and Talented Education "GATE"  program so much its is useless. When they were in it back in the 90's the top 1% were full time and the 2 to 5 % went part time. Now that math is "racist" , i shit you not, Google it. The testing has changed and low and behold now 35% qualify. How did i get on this tangent from Tile???? lol sorry.

• Like 1