Lack of privacy

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Viking said:

Maybe those films go viral on FB soon, hahaha.

This kind of reminds me of the incident in Cebu a couple of years ago, when a man was filmed in the hospital when he got a Deo bottle removed from his anus. The operation room was filled with curious people who were filming and cheering and also put the film online.🙈

It it makes Xhamster I want a share of the royalties. 

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I had the pleasure of getting circumcised in Manila.

You should have come here.  A newer clinic that we have taken the kids to has radio advertising.  For the past year, they have been running their "road to manhood" circumcision package adverts.  Includes everything for one low price!

My dermatologist occasionally does circumcisions.  Speaking of privacy, he posts a lot of stuff on Facebook of the stuff he cuts off of people.  I guess most of his circumcisions are kids because he always those microscope glasses to see very small things.  Did your surgeon wear those?

4 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

As I got wheeled into the theatre with everything on show two student nurses were filming me all the way through the operation. I then got checked out by about three other nurses once the op was done. 

Were you able to see the videos on Facebook?

• Haha 1

Possum
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I had the pleasure of getting circumcised in Manila. Whilst the doctor was examining me his secretary came in to drop some documents off and had a good look. 

On the day of the operation no kidding about 8 nurses came to check me out including the anesthetist whilst a cleaner was busy sweeping around the bed. Closely followed by a doctor and his secretary for me to sign some documentation. As I was signing it he was checking me out again whilst the secretary had a good look. 

Obviously this procedure had to do with weight loss. However, having 8 nurses standing around observing your privates seems over the top. I would have demanded of the nurses some quid pro quo if they insisted on gawking.

• Haha 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

You should have come here.  A newer clinic that we have taken the kids to has radio advertising.  For the past year, they have been running their "road to manhood" circumcision package adverts.  Includes everything for one low price!

My dermatologist occasionally does circumcisions.  Speaking of privacy, he posts a lot of stuff on Facebook of the stuff he cuts off of people.  I guess most of his circumcisions are kids because he always those microscope glasses to see very small things.  Did your surgeon wear those?

Were you able to see the videos on Facebook?

Mine used garden sheers and a wheelbarrow. Apparently the skin they cut off doubles as a wallet but if you rub it you get a suitcase. :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Viking said:

😂

The truth is that my stomach always gets smaller when I'm in the Philippines. I never have the same appetite when I stay in a hot climate. Last 5 month trip I lost 14 kg!!! 

I too lose weight when I'm in the Philippines. I've read that Elk (and probably other such large mammals) expend more energy to stay cool in Summer than they do in Winter to stay warm. I think humans also use more energy to stay cool. We can always put on more clothes for cold weather but we can't defeat hotness without aircon or fans.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I think I can top all privacy issues. 

I had the pleasure of getting circumcised in Manila. Whilst the doctor was examining me his secretary came in to drop some documents off and had a good look. 

On the day of the operation no kidding about 8 nurses came to check me out including the anesthetist whilst a cleaner was busy sweeping around the bed. Closely followed by a doctor and his secretary for me to sign some documentation. As I was signing it he was checking me out again whilst the secretary had a good look. 

As I got wheeled into the theatre with everything on show two student nurses were filming me all the way through the operation. I then got checked out by about three other nurses once the op was done. 

Two weeks later about 7 stitches were still in and I went to my local doctor to get them removed. Skin had formed over some of them and it took about 30 mins to remove them which was fun. As the female doctor was removing them her receptionist came in to collect her bag which was left beside the bed I was laying on. She stood there throughout watching the doctor remove the stitches. 

Any standing ovations? :hystery:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

A serious question @Snowy79.  Why circumcision at such a late age?  

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

My little show and tell involved a boil on my butt.  Fortunately there was no laughter but I don't think anyone had seen such a "pale moon" in their life.  :hystery:

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Mike J said:

Any standing ovations? :hystery:

Within 8hrs and I popped three stitches. That was fun also. 

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Mike J said:

A serious question @Snowy79.  Why circumcision at such a late age?  

It was actually my second. The first one in Scotland as I suffered phimosis, hardening of the skin making it virtually impossible to retract the skin. I popped the stitches on that one also which left me scar tissue. 

After arriving in the Philippines the scar tissue kept tearing to a stage where it got beyond a joke so the only option was to get even more cut off to remove the scar tissue, this one seems to have worked and I've now got a matching set of luggage. :dance: 

• Haha 3