Toilet Paper

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I wonder if anyone has found any good toilet paper in Cebu? I guess I am spoiled by the quality of paper made in the US because so far we have not been able to find any good paper. Most are either too weak or too strong, seems they are all terrible to use. :thumbsup: 5435.gif :541:

TheMason
Posted
Posted
I wonder if anyone has found any good toilet paper in Cebu? I guess I am spoiled by the quality of paper made in the US because so far we have not been able to find any good paper. Most are either too weak or too strong, seems they are all terrible to use. :thumbs-up-smile: 5435.gif :lol:
Welcome to the Philippines Mr. Lee! You know you're back when your a$$ starts feeling a bit chappy and rough.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I wonder if anyone has found any good toilet paper in Cebu? I guess I am spoiled by the quality of paper made in the US because so far we have not been able to find any good paper. Most are either too weak or too strong, seems they are all terrible to use. :1247: 5435.gif :lol:
Welcome to the Philippines Mr. Lee! You know you're back when your a$$ starts feeling a bit chappy and rough.
Yup, every year I keep telling my wife to bring some good toilet paper but she never has room in our 4 suitcase. :thumbs-up-smile: :lol: :1 (103):

johnb
Posted
Posted
I wonder if anyone has found any good toilet paper in Cebu? I guess I am spoiled by the quality of paper made in the US because so far we have not been able to find any good paper. Most are either too weak or too strong, seems they are all terrible to use. :1247: 5435.gif :lol:
Welcome to the Philippines Mr. Lee! You know you're back when your a$ starts feeling a bit chappy and rough.
Yup, every year I keep telling my wife to bring some good toilet paper but she never has room in our 4 suitcase. :thumbs-up-smile: :lol: :1 (103):
Real men use stinging nettles SugarwareZ-011.gif

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

toilet paper?? I thought we used the hose pipe

TheMason
Posted
Posted
toilet paper?? I thought we used the hose pipe
You have a hose? I'm jealous....all we've got is a bucket and dipper.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Well I thought I would roll into this subject since there is a lot of crap out there,firstly a lot of the ass wipe sorts out there will tell you that good skid mark removers can not be found,I disagree.Its the motion of ones movements that make the difference,do you scrump or fold?this is where we can Anal-ise the subject deep into the bowels of the workings of the issue of tissue!!!!!!!I don't want to flush this subject or pull the chain but from memory toilet paper that I used in Cebu the last time I was there was adequate for one time use :mocking:Must admit though it did block the crapper and needed a maintenance man to plunge the depths of the unknown until the system was as flush as the first time we used it,,or was that as flash????1%20%2840%29.gif :crack-up:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Well I thought I would roll into this subject since there is a lot of crap out there,firstly a lot of the ass wipe sorts out there will tell you that good skid mark removers can not be found,I disagree.Its the motion of ones movements that make the difference,do you scrump or fold?this is where we can Anal-ise the subject deep into the bowels of the workings of the issue of tissue!!!!!!!I don't want to flush this subject or pull the chain but from memory toilet paper that I used in Cebu the last time I was there was adequate for one time use :mocking:Must admit though it did block the crapper and needed a maintenance man to plunge the depths of the unknown until the system was as flush as the first time we used it,,or was that as flash????1%20%2840%29.gif :crack-up:
Hey guys,Speaking of "anal-ise", I neither scrump or fold -- it took me awhile to get use to the tabu-tabu methodbut eventually got rid of my 'roids!Good one Boss Man -- Jake

• 2 weeks later...
Art2ro
Posted
Posted

No tabu-tabu for me thank you! I hate wet bathroom floors! It's bad enough when I can't go take a crap in someone else's home let alone do the tabu-tabu thingy! Just a good roll of soft toilet paper that my fingers don't go through will do period! And the toilet bowl and seat has to be spotless! Do I have OCD? I don't think so! :thumbsup:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

We went shopping yesterday and found some Kleenex brand 3 ply tissue 12 rolls to a pack that seems to be very similar to what we would find back in the US as far as quality and it was around p200 in Ayala downstairs, so that was not that bad and beats the tabu for me. :yes: :thumbsup: