Toilet Paper

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
That reminds me of the first time I was in this country, I was in a nice mall and all of a sudden I had to take a dump real bad. So I am running around looking for a CR and finally find one. So I hurry inside just in time. But when I get in there, It is a mess. An inch of water on the floor and they put card board down to solve the problem. It was soaked and it was dirty water at that, But I had to go so I did the dirty deed and then when I was finished I noticed no toilet paper. So with my pants around my ankles I opened the door and yelled to my wife to go buy me some toilet paper. As i am going back to my seat I slipped in the water and down I go, sh&ty water all over me. My wife came back about 20 minutes later with some. I really got to know the inside of that john that day and I was surprised that a nice mall would allow their washrooms to get that way
Luck was on my side. Just in the nick of time I got to the john, began the inevitable 'Oh my God', floating above the toilet seat because my ass is burning SO BAD, purging. One poor fellow walked in while I was in the middle of what is the true meaning of 'Shock and Awe'.. He made a gagging sound, and disgustedly said, 'Son-of-a-bitch! , did it smell that bad when you ate it?', then quickly left.
That was you? All the hair fell out of my nose. It was three months before it was long enough to braid again. 714_full_of_crap.gif1%20(72).gif5435.gif

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Andrex moistened toilet tissue! in UK-- BLISS!!orBaby "Wet wipes" in PI. I buy the "handbag" size.:whistling:Tom Edited by Singers

• 1 year later...
Mavrick
Posted
Posted

John Wayne brand toilet paper "It dose not take CRAP from NO ONE":thats-funny:I will have to bring my own.

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

SMILE :728: is a 3 ply tissue . has worked very well doesnt fall apart when folded COMFORT (3ply) has worked fairly well. doesnt fall apart. i have used many others over the years but these 2 win the prize( in my view) for "working beyond the call duty":1927_:SMILE :D can be found at most SM. COMFORT i have found at some of the other stores( NON SM ,Robinson)

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

Toilet paper is available everywhere, its just in the wrong place. im going to have to teach the maid that it does not belong on the table. tanks ej.:728:

post-1250-0-17994100-1302473001_thumb.jp

Gary
Posted
Posted

Whatever happened to the days of the Sears Catalog or the good old fashioned Newspaper?