Boys Night Out

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Anyone interested in a boys night out some time next week?Does not have to be bikini bars,open to suggestions.night and time etc.13_4_10[1].gif :728: :wasntme: :th_thbarbaque:

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Sounds like fun Boss Man...maybe one of the sports bars. Any night but Friday night because I have to be up early Saturday to catch my flight back SugarwareZ-034.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

It is fine with me too but maybe a place without smoking would be better for me. Just let me know where and when and if the place has smoke then I will just have to try to deal with it or leave early. The smoke was not too bad in Silver Dollar so I am willing to try other places and any other place is OK too.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Give me a buzz when things are arranged could be up for it.. something not so far to the north though please thumbs-up-smile.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Give me a buzz when things are arranged could be up for it.. something not so far to the north though please thumbs-up-smile.gif
Which ways north :th_thbarbaque: :wasntme:

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted (edited)
Liloan's not too far north for me! Edited by ancienrocka

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
Liloan's not too far north for me!
Thats because you live that neck of the woods.. maybe something downtown could get more people to go..

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Liloan's not too far north for me!
Thats because you live that neck of the woods.. maybe something downtown could get more people to go..
OK,suggestions would be good.How about we set a date first,lets say Thursday night the 25th,will that suit anybody?

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

dates ok with me thumbs-up-smile.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

There is not much interest in this so I will change the question.Anyone not interested in a boys night out some time next week?:dance: