Boys Night Out

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

did i hear a pin drop? where is everyone?

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm game. Two places I have been to recently are Our Place and Blue Zydeco Bayou.Lee, going to places where only non-smokers could go may be limited. With that said, both places I mentioned above are a positive, in that only smoking downstairs at BZB, as upstairs is non-smoking. But, it's only tables upstairs. At Our Place, the windows are open, no air-con, so the place is self-ventilating - smog comes in, smoke goes out. :cheersty: Seriously, it isn't that bad there. Other places to consider? Oh, El Gecko Bar .... Lorraine (the owner) is a doll - a doll who can out drink any guy on this forum if you are downing Too-kill-ya shots. :DOh, Friday would be better. That way, rather than having to wake up to make your flight, you would go back to the hotel and be there in time to leave to catch your flight. :DOkay, so I listed three places, surely someone else can come up with others.Some of you may not believe me when I say this. But, I am actually tiring of bikini bars. I mean, purchasing Php 300 tubs of ping pong balls to throw in the air, just to watch a bunch of half naked women scamper all over the floor for them - well, it's just getting tiresome. You do believe me, don't you?

Edited by paul

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

Tom, do you know Perry Gamsby? He will be here about that time, too.Okay, I'm off. I am heading to a little bar that is owned by a buddy of mine, over in Barili. Chip chip, cheerio, love the Queen and all that sort.

Edited by paul

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I'm game. Two places I have been to recently are Our Place and Blue Zydeco Bayou.Lee, going to places where only non-smokers could go may be limited. With that said, both places I mentioned above are a positive, in that only smoking downstairs at BZB, as upstairs is non-smoking. But, it's only tables upstairs. At Our Place, the windows are open, no air-con, so the place is self-ventilating - smog comes in, smoke goes out. :cheersty: Seriously, it isn't that bad there. Other places to consider? Oh, El Gecko Bar .... Lorraine (the owner) is a doll - a doll who can out drink any guy on this forum if you are downing Too-kill-ya shots. :DOh, Friday would be better. That way, rather than having to wake up to make your flight, you would go back to the hotel and be there in time to leave to catch your flight. :DOkay, so I listed three places, surely someone else can come up with others.Some of you may not believe me when I say this. But, I am actually tiring of bikini bars. I mean, purchasing Php 300 tubs of ping pong balls to throw in the air, just to watch a bunch of half naked women scamper all over the floor for them - well, it's just getting tiresome. You do believe me, don't you?
Paul and others, please do not worry about me because I already said I would tough it out if it was in a smoking place as I do not wish the others to suffer because of me and I can always leave early if the smoke gets to me. As I said above, the smoke in Silver Dollar did not seem to bother me too much, so maybe other places that also use exhaust fans might not bother me too much either. Either way, it seems that the majority of the people who live here are smokers, so I cannot expect all meet ups to be in non smoking places.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Tom, do you know Perry Gamsby? He will be here about that time, too.Okay, I'm off. I am heading to a little bar that is owned by a buddy of mine, over in Barili. Chip chip, cheerio, love the Queen and all that sort.
HowdyI know who he is but do not know him personally :cheersty:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OKSince the day is getting close and no concrete plans are made I will make them now and hope it suits.We can start here and see what happens.Boys Night OutThursday Night, March 25thTime 7.PM Venue El geckosWeb Site: http://www.elgeckobar.com/post-1-12693344533046_thumb.jpgThose who have said they will come.TomLeeBrettMattPaul PPaul Wandpossibly Aussie guy from my hotel

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
OKSince the day is getting close and no concrete plans are made I will make them now and hope it suits.We can start here and see what happens.Boys Night OutThursday Night, March 25thTime 7.PMVenue El geckosWeb Site: http://www.elgeckobar.com/post-1-12693344533046_thumb.jpgThose who have said they will come.TomLeeBrettMattPaul PPaul Wandpossibly Aussie guy from my hotel
I'm just catching up. Been up to eyeballs. I think I'll be able to join you as well.Ron (Gold Heart)

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
OKSince the day is getting close and no concrete plans are made I will make them now and hope it suits.We can start here and see what happens.Boys Night OutThursday Night, March 25thTime 7.PMVenue El geckosWeb Site: http://www.elgeckobar.com/post-1-12693344533046_thumb.jpgThose who have said they will come.TomLeeBrettMattPaul PPaul Wandpossibly Aussie guy from my hotel
I'm just catching up. Been up to eyeballs. I think I'll be able to join you as well.Ron (Gold Heart)
Hope you can make it Ron,the more I can get to help me pick on Lee the better SugarwareZ-005.gif

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

Is it Thursday yet? :thumbs-up-smile:By the way, Tom, the "Boobie" prize is at that very location. Great choice! :cheersty:

Edited by paul

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Great night Tom, and as we agreed NO photos of the night will ever be published!!!