Boys Night Out

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I had a great time too and I wish more people would have showed up but those of us who were there enjoyed each others company, and yes no photos will be posted. SugarwareZ-005.gif Not even the one of an unnamed person kissing Tom on the cheek SugarwareZ-007.gifor the one when the same person kissed me on the cheek. SugarwareZ-005.gifMan, I think that young fellow is getting a little sentimental. :( Now for you guys that left early, you missed some more fun and some more drinking as a few of us that were still there moved on to the Silver Dollar bar and had a few more drinks. I did have to send my three body guards home at that point because they could drink more than I can SugarwareZ-007.gif and at that point I think the only one who was not even a little bit drunk was Tom (Boss Man), and I was definitely feeling no pain as I stumbled out to the street to catch a taxi to go home to my lovely wife. Fun, fun, fun and more fun on the boys night out. Oh and I forgot to say that the boobie prize from the get together is hanging proudly on the front window of El Gecko for all to see.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I had a great time too and I wish more people would have showed up but those of us who were there enjoyed each others company, and yes no photos will be posted. SugarwareZ-005.gif Not even the one of an unnamed person kissing Tom on the cheek SugarwareZ-007.gifor the one when the same person kissed me on the cheek. SugarwareZ-005.gifMan, I think that young man is getting a little sentimental. :( Now for you guys that left early, you missed some more fun and some more drinking as a few of us that were still there moved on to the Silver Dollar bar and had a few more drinks. I did have to send my three body guards home at that point because they could drink more than I can SugarwareZ-007.gif and at that point I think the only one who was not even a little bit drunk was Tom (Boss Man), and I was definitely feeling no pain as I stumbled out to the street to catch a taxi to go home to my lovely wife. Fun, fun, fun and more fun on the boys night out. Oh and I forgot to say that the boobie prize from the get together is hanging proudly on the front window of El Gecko for all to see.
Good to have a few drinks with you guys last night,as Lee said we went to the Silver Dollar after El Geckos where Lee purchased a souvenir beer mug,hope Nila did not hit him on the head with it as it was a heavy mug.After Lee went home the big guy and I got a taxi to the Blue Angel,I sat in the front as the exhaust was now dragging on the road with the load in the back,sparks were fun to watch as we drove along.Anyway, only one drink at the Blue Angel as it was dead there,loaded the big guy into another taxi as there were no dump trucks passing by at this time of night,just down the road to Stripes for a few more drinks where I left PaulP chewing on some girls foot,talk about an out break of foot in mouth,lolSugarwareZ-011.gif

paul
Posted
Posted

I got home - this morning. :( We had a great time for sure.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Great night Tom, and as we agreed NO photos of the night will ever be published!!!
OK, I broke my promise, a couple of photos of our night out. No names here post-1-12696139318375_thumb.jpg post-1-12696139579722_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

redranger
Posted
Posted

Too bad I had to be back in the US when this event took place. :SugarwareZ-034:It does seem that Paul's "booby prize" is very popular at El Geckos.Hopefully I'll be back in October.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Too bad I had to be back in the US when this event took place. :SugarwareZ-034:It does seem that Paul's "booby prize" is very popular at El Geckos.Hopefully I'll be back in October.
Sorry you could not make it either Tom and it was great meeting you at The Ranch during the get together and we hope to see you again when we are here the same time as you. :541: OK now to add to boys night out. While I was leaving our condo to go to El Gecko, 3 of the security guards at our condo that I have gotten friendly with were also finished with their shift and heading home. I asked them if they would like to join me for a few drinks with some of my friends and at first they were reluctant and said "No money sir" but since I said I would pay for their drinks and they see that my wife and I are known to have quite a few average hard working Filipino friends as well as a mix of all types of other friends, with some coaxing they finally said yes and joined me in the taxi. I feel that it was a great choice for me and I think a few of us had fun talking to them and they also had fun talking to some of us and they got a different prospective on some of us foreigners by seeing me and others in a relaxed atmosphere and with them not as employees of our condo development, and beside that I had fun joking with them, from telling them as I got out of the taxi that they were to pay and having them get upset and reply "all we have is coins sir" :lol: and then they saw me laughing and knew I was joking, to just plain joking with them and helping them practice their English.I can actually say that I had a lot of fun talking to them and learning about what they think of many foreigners and what they thought of me being so approachable compared to many of the others. After all, it was called boys night out and now they have had a new experience of being out drinking with some kanos and riding in a taxi, both of which were probably a first for them and I believe they now have a much better understanding that we are not rich when back in our own home countries and that many of the expats who live here are also struggling and working to make ends meet. :( :AddEmoticons04230: All of us and whenever we can. :AddEmoticons04230:

Travis
Posted
Posted

sorry I missed it but I do not like bars

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Sorry I completely forgot about the night out.. been so busy last few days also had a graduation party and a birthday party this week I didnt stop long at them either.. :-/ im forgetting to have fun lately..lol

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Sorry you could not make it either Tom and it was great meeting you at The Ranch during the get together and we hope to see you again when we are here the same time as you. :541: OK now to add to boys night out. While I was leaving our condo to go to El Gecko, 3 of the security guards at our condo that I have gotten friendly with were also finished with their shift and heading home. I asked them if they would like to join me for a few drinks with some of my friends and at first they were reluctant and said "No money sir" but since I said I would pay for their drinks and they see that my wife and I are known to have quite a few average hard working Filipino friends as well as a mix of all types of other friends, with some coaxing they finally said yes and joined me in the taxi. I feel that it was a great choice for me and I think a few of us had fun talking to them and they also had fun talking to some of us and they got a different prospective on some of us foreigners by seeing me and others in a relaxed atmosphere and with them not as employees of our condo development, and beside that I had fun joking with them, from telling them as I got out of the taxi that they were to pay and having them get upset and reply "all we have is coins sir" :lol: and then they saw me laughing and knew I was joking, to just plain joking with them and helping them practice their English.I can actually say that I had a lot of fun talking to them and learning about what they think of many foreigners and what they thought of me being so approachable compared to many of the others. After all, it was called boys night out and now they have had a new experience of being out drinking with some kanos and riding in a taxi, both of which were probably a first for them and I believe they now have a much better understanding that we are not rich when back in our own home countries and that many of the expats who live here are also struggling and working to make ends meet. :as-if: :11_12_14[1]: All of us and whenever we can. :36_1_68[1]:
Lee, you sound like good people my friend. :cheers:If you manage any girls night outs, I can make it to one of these. I make one nice looking ladyboy and I am certain after I shave my back for my strapless bra I can blend right in with any of the ladies. BTW...GF said no to any place that had girls in it. So jealous. :why-me:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
:36_1_68[1]:Lee, you sound like good people my friend. :cheers:If you manage any girls night outs, I can make it to one of these. I make one nice looking ladyboy and I am certain after I shave my back for my strapless bra I can blend right in with any of the ladies. BTW...GF said no to any place that had girls in it. So jealous. :11_12_14[1]:
Thank you, :as-if: I try my best to be a good person and to respect and treat the local population the best I can and to also treat those who are not local the best I can but only when each person deserves my respect and kindness.As for going to a place that has girls, that would be just about anywhere in the Philippines :36_1_68[1]: :why-me: since the ladies have even tried to pick me us when I am with my wife, so there is no place that would be safe if your lady is jealous so IMO it is best to break her of that habit by going out and showing her that you can be trusted. My wife trust me and I can go to a girly bar with a friend and she knows full well that there is not one woman on this earth besides her that could get me to fool around. I am not sure how others can earn the trust but I guess my wife and I being married has a lot to do with it and GF's usually are not as trusting as a wife but need to learn to be since if they are the best, then there is no reason for anyone to try the rest. JMHO.